Introduce Yourself!

Hi there. I think I know you from Twitter. Glad you could make it. :smiley:

I feel like I kinda already know you from seeing you around the forum, but Iā€™ll say ā€œWelcome!ā€ anyway.

Key music is one of, if not my favorite part of the Key experience, so it pretty great that thats what got you interested in Key, even if it took almost a decade to actually experience it fully. Please join the conversation in the Key Sounds Label topic if you havenā€™t already!

2 Likes

Thank you! -0- I forgot to write a thread on this post probably because Iā€™ve already knew @Aspirety and @Bizkitdoh so well on Twitter. But anyway, itā€™s better be here with an introduction.

Indeed, Key musics are the magic.

1 Like

Yo yeah I feel same as Yerian because I have seen you around the forum, but ā€œyeeā€ welcome :).

I know how that feels really. When I first finished whole Clannad I was so emotionally dried up (because i wasnt used to it) I didnt talk to my family or friends for like 2 weeks and was just thinking about clannadā€¦ The feel train is real.

Man I remember the day I watched all Key animes, and then went for a rampage and searched everything about them. I wasnt playing the VNs tho. Yet when I heard Little Busters is going to be an anime, I was just like a child getting its candy. The happiest person lol.

And when I look back I tought I was the only one saying that, until I found Kaza :). #keyislove #keyislife

2 Likes

Thank you, my friend!
Weā€™re one big dango family and friends as Little Busters even members of Okaken.
Weā€™re the Key believers! We think the same way about Keyā€¦ almost xD

1 Like

yeah, hey VJ ^^

1 Like

so you are here now too. Welcome I guess.

Hey @JimRaynor_2001 and a belated welcome to you and @IFOfPlanetune
Does this mean you have a Baidu account? Are you able to get the Chinese patches to a few games? Iā€™ve studied Chinese in HS and might as well get started on a few that didnā€™t finish in English. Nice to know thereā€™s some intercultural appreciation for Key works out there

1 Like

I have Baidu Acc and Iā€™m staying on Little Busters! board. Sometimes on Rewrite, AngelBeats! or Key board there. I donā€™t have much time so usually on Little Busters! board.

I have all the patches, so which online storage you prefer?

Uhā€¦ummā€¦nice to meet you all >////<

Where in the world do you live?
I live in Indonesia.

What Key games or Anime have you read/watched? Which was your first, and which is your favourite?
My first KEY anime is CLANNAD After Storyā€¦then continue to CLANNAD, Angel Beats, and last is Little Busters!. Little Busters really stole my heartsā€¦Itā€™s already 3 years since thenā€¦I just canā€™t stop loving litbusā€¦little busters is too perfect <3

How did you find Kazamatsuri.org?
I found Kazamatsuri from twitter, some fella (which fangirling over nishizono mio so much) He asked me to join Kazamatsuri.org giggle

What are some of your interests outside of Key?
.hack// and Tales ofā€¦Iā€™m an otaku gamersā€¦more than anime and mangaā€¦so I donā€™t really follow the newest animeā€¦But following KEY anime is an obligation for me :slight_smile: . Ah I love drawing too <3 my favourite mangaka is Izumi Rei (because she also has same fandom with me)

Tell us something interesting about yourself, something about our website that interested you, or something funny.
Something interesting about me huh? Right now Iā€™m trying my best to do some dietā€¦because someday I want to cosplay as Komari Kamikita <3 please wish me LUCK LOL. And about this website, it is cool~ Itā€™s full of newest information from KEY, not only that itā€™s because I want to make friends with KEY fans all over the world

Haha my Godā€¦I type to much~ Thatā€™s all~ Sorry for my crap engrisu

8 Likes

Happy New Year! and nice to meet you!

Waitā€¦ you watched After Story first!? H-howā€¦whyā€¦ok moving on.

Itā€™s great that you love the Key anime so much (you should watch Kanon and Air too, btw), you should really try reading the visual novels! Not only are most of them even better than the anime, youā€™ve also been missing out on great stories like planetarian, Tomoyo After, and Rewrite.

[quote=ā€œEkalina, post:494, topic:49ā€]
please wish me LUCK
[/quote]Ganbatte ne~

[quote=ā€œEkalina, post:494, topic:49ā€]
Sorry for my crap engrisu
[/quote]Donā€™t apologize, your english is great!

Ah man, itā€™s awesome that we have a Tales fan here. And an artist as well~! Glad to have you on board, and I hope you get along well with everyone.

Your English is great, donā€™t sweat it.

The only rule you need to keep in mind is to ignore @Kanon

@yerian98 Thank you happy new year for you too :slight_smile:

Yupā€¦I watched After Story First~ Donā€™t know why I donā€™t really enjoy CLANNAD season oneā€¦but I love fuuko and Kotomi route a lot :D. I watched Air too~ and I think I need to replay it again----Iā€™m not really understand about the storyā€”

Yep! I think I will watch Kanon after this~

About VNā€¦Yup~ I know I really want to try planetarian and rewriteā€¦but like usualā€¦languange barrier~ T_T
Most of all KEY VN are translated for PC versionā€” and usually I play VN in my PSPā€”itā€™s because my PC are too slowā€¦so thatā€™s why haha

Wooohooo~ another tales fans~ Hi @LinkThinks

Haha whatā€™s wrong with @Kanon ?

And~ I REALLY WANT TO ASK YOU ABOUT YOUR PROFILE PIC----- You know Iā€™m still newbie about Rewriteā€¦Please tell me who is he in your profile pic??? HE REALLY REMIND ME OF HASEO FROM .HACK//G.U.!!! THAT FACE, THAT HAIR COLOUR AND STYLE, AND IS HE TSUNDERE??

Sorry for Caps lock~ Iā€™mreallywonderinghere

Heā€™s Yoshino and heā€™s not really a tsundere.

1 Like

woahh <3 thank you :smiley: @LinkThinks

1 Like

Are you kidding? Yoshino is so Tsundere for Kotarou.
Welcome to our community, @Ekalina! Please make yourself at home!

4 Likes

Yup. Totally tsundere for Kotarou. Confirmed. even slightly tsundere-dere for Kotori ehehe

So welcome @IFOfPlanetune and @Ekalina! Glad to see more people on here in time for Angel Beats/Charlotte/Harmonia/Clannad International Version hype!

Welcome and Happy New Year.

Donā€™t worry about it. I think your English is fine. :smiley:

Looking forward to it. :smiley:

Nothing is wrong with Kanon, donā€™t ignore Kanon, Kanon is a cool dude.