Introduce Yourself!

Welcome everyone! Thank you all for becoming part of our growing family!

Also, yay for the number of Aussies increasing~

Welcome & letā€™s all be friends ^^

I started being a Key fan with the Kanon anime too, around the same time! The wait for LB was painful, but learning Japanese is even more painful xAx When it was finally TLed though I had a blast with it. It was a good Christmas present~
How well versed are you in Japanese?

Very nice to meet you. Glad you could make it here. Learning Japanese must have been difficult but well worth it. I also really like Kud; sheā€™s not my favorite but I do like her. Do you by any chance have a Twitter? :smile:

Welcome! Way to show off that loli pride! Hope to see you around ~ :smile:

@pepe guess I better keep an eye out for those few for now.

@Aspirety Surprised to see so many here Iā€™ve gone nearly a year without meeting another Australian online up-til now.

Iā€™d still say Iā€™m awful, Hardest Iā€™ve managed to read was Soukou Akki Muramasa, Iā€™ve gotten better but I decided to start taking classes on it this year and get the last of my problems out of the way. Canā€™t talk very well (vocally) still since Iā€™ve never had practice and my Accent is rather thick, hoping to have cleared that issue by the end of the year though.

@Inuconandoyle Yeah i do, @tsukari_tsukimi Iā€™ll warn that itā€™s mostly spam of me playing mobage when I hit the wrong button though!

@yerian98
Loli Loli Hunters saiko!

1 Like

Hey guys, I finally remembered to take a look at this site again, so I may as well introduce myself.

Where in the world do you live?
In my house. Thatā€™s about all Iā€™m willing to disclose at the moment.

What Key games or Anime have you read/watched? Which was your first, and which is your favourite?
Iā€™ve watched every single Key anime/movie out there and read all of their VNs. I even have all the Little Busters SS volumes on my phone. For a while I played LBCM and KeyColle while that was up, but I havenā€™t payed much attention to them recently, nor have I had much interest in ABOW.

How did you find Kazamatsuri.org?
Iā€™ve had it on my favorites bar for quite some time now, I just hadnā€™t clicked it in a while.

What are some of your interests outside of Key?
Iā€™m really big on reading other VNs and I usually keep up with the currently airing anime that interest me. Other than that, I play a lot of Osu! and occasionally dabble into League of Legends.

BONUS OPTIONAL QUESTION: Tell us something interesting about yourself, something about our website that interested you, or something funny.
uhhā€¦ my wishlist on VNDB includes over 150 VNs that I plan to read at some point. Does that count?

2 Likes

@MalignantSeraph Wow you sound pretty hardcore! Haha, welcome to the forum!
Do you by any chance remember where you first came to discover Kazamatsuri.org?

I donā€™t really consider myself hardcore. Quite honestly, Iā€™m not even that big of a Key fan anymore (though I still very much enjoy their works). I used to be a HUGE Key fan back when I read all their stuff, but that kind of calmed down over time; now I just consider myself a bit of a Key enthusiast.

As for how I found the site originally, people talked to me about it on Twitter a long time ago. I remember thinking the name was pretty silly at first, considering the siteā€™s purpose, but itā€™s long past a time where that still matters.

1 Like

@MalignantSeraph @Tsukari @Mecynogea @Clannad_Man @MatGuaBec Some belated and some not-so belated greetings to you all! Iā€™ve been a busy bee lately, but I still read everything, just donā€™t post much. :stuck_out_tongue: Happy to see you all here! Itā€™s a pleasure~ The pace at which folks have been joining and discussion has been rolling on and off is wonderful to see.

Anyways, much love! Hope to jump into some discussion over any little thing with each of you here on Kaza~

3 Likes

Ahaha, Iā€™m in the same boat. It was great when the content was still coming out and being translated, but now there isnā€™t much to keep Key current. Recently weā€™ve hadā€¦ Air, which isnā€™t the greatest, and we have Kud Wafter and Harvest Festa upcoming, which also isnā€™t great. EX is coming soon but most of my Litbus hype has deteriorated over the years, and I really struggle to go through things Iā€™ve already been through, so Iā€™m not too interested in it right now. Maybe thatā€™ll change when I read it though~

Yeah, Key hasnā€™t really been doing too much in the past few years. Rewrite came out more than 3 years ago and while it was one of the first VNs in the current generation, I can still hardly consider it recent. I donā€™t know how to classify AB either, since we have very little information on it currently.

1 Like

I guess thatā€™s why you havenā€™t noticed their silent deaths :frowning:

Anyway, welcome @MalignantSeraph! Not much I can say except I hope you enjoy this place~ We have a few discussions going on so itā€™d be nice to see you join in

I knew KeyColle was dead, but LBCM is news to me. Shows you how often I played it though, heh.

1 Like

Yeah KeyColle died a few months ago, and LBCM died on October 1. We are hoping that ABOW does not share the same fate ;_;

Hi everyone! Since I meet Pepe yesterday at KeyPoints 6, I remembered that Iā€™ve still not said a word here and felt really bad ;__; (Iā€™m too busy most of the timesā€¦ but I need to make a little effort at least!).

Iā€™m Lulu, a Spanish kagikko in her thirties thatā€™s now living and studying in Japan and also taking this opportunity to enjoy the Japanese Key community as much as I can >w< I met Key/VA through their anime adaptations and cried my heart out, then I read a few of their novels (the latest being Rewrite and Planetarian) and cried even more and I have this nice scar on my heart thanks to them and thatā€™s nice (?). I have a thing for cosplay and already made Nagisa, Rin and Kotori, with Saya and Yumemi as my next targets (though I want to LED Yumemi up as much as I can so I donā€™t really know when Iā€™ll be able to make it :S), most of the times with @Clow faithfully by my side as my kagikko cosplay partner <3

So nice to meet you everyone and I hope to contribute something useful someday, haha! ^^u

6 Likes

Nice to meet you, Lulu! Its great that Pepe reminded you about us here, sounds like KeyPoints was tons of fun. Hope to see you around! :smile:

Welcome @MiyazawaLulu! Iā€™ve seen you around Twitter plenty, so itā€™s awesome that youā€™ve finally decided to join us! I know Clowā€™s around but heā€™s never really posted, haha. I hope youā€™ll enjoy participating in the community here!

Also, just a reminder to everyone that we have a Skype chatroom thatā€™s very active! If you want to chat with other Key fans about things other than Key in a less formal setting, please consider joining us!

https://forum.kazamatsuri.org/t/kazamatsuri-org-skype-chat/182

1 Like

So cool >.<

Welcome! Pleasure to meet you~

I want to go to a KeyPoints so bad now that Iā€™ve gotten a nice look into what it is. Iā€™ll have to make it a goal of mine. Iā€™m starting heavy into Japanese studies this week. Going to be a long journey!

Best of luck on that Yumemi idea! I was saying a few months back that a Yumemi cosplay would be amazing, but Iā€™d not seen it very often- And certainly not with LEDs for the ribbons at least. I want to cosplay whenever I manage to start getting out to events, but I have no idea where Iā€™d start. o.o

1 Like

Heeeey nice to know I was able to remind you about this place hehehe. Anyways it was really nice to meet you and Clow yesterday :wink:

Since youā€™re busy, I wouldnā€™t expect you to post here often, but joining in our discussions would be great. Actually, I just got an idea. Maybe you could share your cosplays here and us fellow kagikko could give you comments and suggestions (since many members here like to nitpick a lot).

That being said, I donā€™t think we have a cosplay thread, do we?

EDIT: oh itā€™s just not active Key Cosplay