Introduce Yourself!

Welcome @botanSenpai! We can never have too many broke computer science students.

lol

1 Like

heyo im chris from the grate lakes area of the usa. rewrite and angel beets was all it took to make me a key fan just finshed rewright a 2nd time and finaly got the oppai ending haha best ending in my book was bent over laghing nearly the whole time. i found this site when trying to find updated info on the english relise of rewright+. general interestā€™s are music, gaming, anime and tech ( i bilt upgrade and maintaine my own desktop pc ) bit of a fan of vinyl records as well

4 Likes

Well you better prepare your wallet because things like these exist:

(They are also super hard to find and super expensive too)

The moonā€™s aura illuminates, the forestā€™s mist glowing gentle blue. A slender silhouette emerges from the forestā€™s mystery. A witch.

Hello!

Iā€™m a witch, travelling through time and cyberspace, by the name Kira. :blush:

Iā€™ve been a Key fan for quite a long time now, but I have recently undertaken a quest that has led me to this realm. An epic quest, which will take me far and wide across the land. The quest, should you dare accompany me, will reward you with treasures exceeding this physical world.

The quest? To collect and catalogue all the Riki x Kyousuke content of the worlds. :kissing_closed_eyes:

:umu:

Haha! But semi-seriously. Iā€™ve been a Key fan on and off for awhile now, and Iā€™ve joined to just have a fun time with other like minded people. I couldnā€™t tell you my favourite between CLANNAD and Little Busters, but Riki x Kyousuke literally fuels my soul and keeps me going, so.

Outside of being a goddamn hopeless otaku, Iā€™m a history and politics nerd so please shut me up if I get too annoying/boring/depressing!

Please treat me well~ ć‚ˆć‚ć—ććŠć­ćŒć„ć—ć¾ć™~

8 Likes

Nice try Light Yagami but we all know who you really are (Kidding of course, welcome).

1 Like

You would not believe the number of weeb nerds whoā€™ve asked me if my name was a Death Note reference in real life. :stuck_out_tongue:

haha point me to who is in need of my money so gotta track down a copy of that

1 Like

Hello @GirlFriend_Meister, @DecentDango, @Exalt, @botanSenpai, @technohexen, @chris_robbins, and @kiraboshi! Wow! Thatā€™s a lot of names to mention. Anyway, sorry for the late introduction. Itā€™s nice to meet all of you. Iā€™m glad to see you guys join Kazamasturi and itā€™s one of the most friendliest communities Iā€™ve been in since November 2015. Hopefully Iā€™ll get a chance to get to know you guys as time goes on. And especially with Little Busters! coming out soon on Steam, I hope to see you guys join in the bookclub when it does happen. I know Iā€™m gonna try to be in the bookclub and participate due to my work schedule and things.

Without further ado, welcome aboard, amigos! :yo:

4 Likes

Nice to meet you too! Yeah, so far I havenā€™t been on Kaza long (not even a week) but I love the community and the site thus far. Rather tight-knit, friendly and positive from what I have seen thus far. I have seen threads about the Bookclub, but I am still a bit in the dark about what it actually is (would need to look into it further before I join).

But yeah, I do hope to you better as well and hope we can be friends. Thanks for the welcome!

3 Likes

Iā€™m pretty new to this site (my name is Marco), but it seems very in-depth, though intimidating with the sheer amount of members and topics available through it. I found this website through my constant Clannad posting I would do on my Twitter @VNSalesman, iā€™m actually pretty new to Key, finishing my first Key game 6 months ago (Clannad).

Iā€™ve also played through Planetarian, Tomoyo After and Clannad Side Stories and plan to play Kanon and Air very soon (I even bought the Memorial Box for Key recently so I can finally have my first ā€œphysicalā€ Key related item for my collection).

Iā€™ve been primarily playing visual novels in my downtime/talking to friends on Discord while playing Overwatch and am currently going to finish high school in 2 weeks from now. Iā€™m Asian/Hispanic and bilingual (being able to speak both Spanish and English), anyways this seems like a very nice community and I hope to be able to participate more in it soon, though my knowledge of Key works is rather limited due to how recently it came into my life.

Regardless, the impact those games that I have played has been greater than anything Iā€™ve ever experience in another medium, Clannad and Planetarian are among my favorite games of all time and I am glad to have played them. Anyways this is my mini introduction, it might sound very ā€œramblyā€ but iā€™m glad to be in this community and hope to partake in more events in the coming months!

10 Likes

Welcome @VNSalesman! Glad to have you!

1 Like

Thanks man, Iā€™m pretty new to this site, but reading through all the information available, I hope to be able to contribute more to the communityā€¦
Anyways thanks for welcoming me!

6 Likes

Hey @VNSalesman! Itā€™s great to have you here on Kazamatsuri! I thought I recognized you and Iā€™ve talked to you a couple of times on Twitter. Anyway, itā€™s a pleasure to see you. Yeah, Clannad was one of my first anime and VN which is what got me into Key. Itā€™s amazing you speak so many languages and I think itā€™s pretty cool.

I hope you enjoy yourself here. Itā€™s a pretty nice community and Iā€™m sure youā€™ll have fun. Welcome aboard, my friend! :yo:

1 Like

Donā€™t be intimidated, weā€™re not that scary! Just because there may be many topics filled with long posts, donā€™t be afraid to post something small; all contributions are welcome.

I hope youā€™ll consider joining us for the Little Busters Bookclub!

Hello~ Iā€™m Balance.

I currently reside in United States in the west coast. My initial introduction to the Key series was the Kanon 2006 anime series. A few years later, I would come to realize that it was based off of a visual novel. Shortly after discovering that, I became familiar with the title ā€œLittle Busters!ā€ and began to look more into it. I would inevitably later find a way to play the game and it was the very first visual novel I played. It was my favorite one to say the very least.

I heard about Kazamatsuri through a post that was shared through Keyā€™s Facebook page. It had garnered my attention enough to give this website a look. Now Iā€™m here introducing myself! I used to enjoy going around different forums and became familiar with a few of the more popular types that are used. As such, it was pretty evident the moment I came here that this particular theme is powered by IPB (or vBulletin. Their styles are almost indistinguishable now).

As much as I would love to indulge myself in anime-related topics, I often find them somewhat dull due to so many following a similar formula throughout the years. There are few that I am willing to give my attention to (such as the Persona series, namely Persona 5 at the moment). Otherwise, Iā€™ve spent my time trying to finish up the Star Trek series that are currently available (Iā€™m currently on the last one that was aired, Star Trek: Enterprise).

My hobbies include: Playing the piano, practicing Tae Kwon Do, Photography, Gaming, Video Editing, Photoshopping, and blogging. Iā€™ve been keeping myself particularly occupied with photography and gaming (Persona 5 is important, after all!), however I do try to spread out my hobbies as much as possible.

Iā€™ll be frank, Iā€™ll most likely lurk around the forums more than anything. Iā€™d rather participate in something I feel is a bit more constructive rather than add to something thatā€™s already well known or has already been said. In any case, Iā€™ll be around to see what interests me.

I hope my insights will spark new discussions and expand into something interesting. I look forward to getting to know you~

7 Likes

The forum is actually powered by Discourse, but hey, props for knowing invision power board hahaha

And welcome! Youā€™ve come just in time to start up with the little busters bookclub so I hope to see you there

1 Like

Interesting. Itā€™s been over five years since Iā€™ve last updated my IPB license and I just assumed it was considering there were a lot of elements in this forum that looked similar. My, how the times have changed. Too many to keep up with these days~

Thanks for the welcome!

@Aspirety
I will try my best, I have the money prepared for the eventual release! I even got my Key Memorial Box today (iā€™m pretty excited to try Kanon and Air before LB). Anyways thanks for the encouragement, it means a lot, I was absent these past few days because of exam week, but I will participate more often, thanks!
@Sonic112003
Yeah it seems that way, sorry I was pretty inactive with the response, have been pretty busy since it is exam week right now at my school, anyways thanks for the warm welcome <3

1 Like

Welcome to all the new people! Itā€™s great to see the community growing even more :3

Hello everyone, I live in France, my favorite key is Clannad ! I watched the anime 4 times i think and i played the visual novelā€¦ Iā€™m going to start tomoyo after soon. I also played Planetarian. I watched Angel Beats, and the anime adaptations of Kanon, Air and Little Busters (which iā€™m waiting the steam release to play the VN).
I found kazamatsuri thanks to the Little Busters steam release, and i didnā€™t know there was a community like that for english speaking key fans ! So iā€™m looking forward to meet you :smiley:

bonus : I also love cats (i have 5 cats)

11 Likes