Introduce Yourself!

Hello @FruitpunchSaber, @ChikyuuIncho, @wha2les, and @KaiMiang! Nice to meet you all. It’s great to have you guys join our community and I’m sure you’ll have fun with us. I do hope we can be good friends and get to know all of you here. Key is what makes us come together to inspire and discuss such great works and it’s been really amazing how this community is growing by the numbers so it’s very commendable that you guys found this site.

Welcome aboard! (^_^)/

2 Likes

I haven’t written a single welcome message to all the people who have come from November onwards, and I feel sorry for that. However, you haven’t gone unnoticed, and something I’ve seen is that not many of you made it to the Discord chat, which means that you didn’t contribute too much to the forum. Seriously, I understand that some of you might not have time to post or even read and that some others might be too shy to think that their voice and opinions are going to be relevant or even valued.

But trust me when I say that everyone’s opinions matter. If you put even just a bit of thought in your posts you’ll quickly see how you’ll get tons of responses and likes, which means that the community is appreciating you. And even if you don’t receive many, don’t falter. There are many passive readers that still enjoy reading through all the posts in this community even if they don’t manifest their existence.

It bothers me a lot when people introduce themselves in this topic and disappear within a few weeks. It’s as if they got here, gave Kazamatsuri a chance and thought that it wasn’t worth it. So please, if you happen to read this and it’s been some time since the last time you posted, consider giving Kazamatsuri another chance. If you just got here, follow my advice and don’t be afraid to share your thoughts on different matters. I think fear of being new and insecurity about your own posts’ quality is what makes so many newcomers quit so early on, but this isn’t something that you should ever be afraid of.

18 Likes

Here here. I may be busy sometimes and not get around to greeting everyone, but you are all valued! Just give Kaza a chance, and I’m sure you’ll come to call this place home.

5 Likes

Hello i am Who_ci, you can call me Big Boss, ok, ok, is joke :ahaha:, i am here because i found this website for my own searching KEY’s stuff, news…
Some steam friends are here, a greeting to Josemadv and Botan :nuoo:
I am playing Clannad visual novel and Little Busters, my first KEY’s anime was Clannad(my favorite) and then i have watched all KEY’s animes for now, Fuko is my favorite character :star:
A pleasure to introduce myself, i hope we can be friends :yahaha:

11 Likes

Hello~
I’m Aldi from Indonesia. I love Senri Akane :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
nice to meet u all~ :blush:

7 Likes

Hello, my name is Roy and my favorite key series is LB!
and…Thats pretty much it I guess.
Nice to meet you all!

7 Likes

Welcome to the family, @Who_ci, @Lattesmc and @RoyB!

2 Likes

A bit late , but - Fuko approves of this post :+1:

7 Likes

Hi guys, I’m a 24 year old from New South Wales in Australia. I’ve been a member of the forum since late last year and this is my first post.

The anime I have seen are Little Busters! (which is my first and still very much my favourite), Angel Beats, Clannad and Planetarian. I have also played Clannad, Planetarian and am currently playing through Tomoyo After. I’m super excited to start the Little Busters VN when it finally drops on Steam! I actually found Kazamatsuri whilst searching for a walkthrough for the Clannad VN (which was super handy btw, thanks guys). My favourite character (as you can probably tell from my profile pic) is the ultimate Saigusa Haruka!

My interests outside of Key aren’t very unique and mainly consist of other anime and games. With anime, I mainly enjoy comedies, mysteries, thought provoking series and series with a lot of feels. I also have a bit of a soft spot for KyoAni works. My favourite game franchise of all time is the Ratchet & Clank series, although I love a lot of the older Assassin’s Creed games as well (haven’t played anything past Black Flag).

Thanks guys for allowing me to join such a friendly community! :yahaha:

6 Likes

Hey, that might mean that you might also like Visual Novels that fall in that genre. May I recommend to you the When They Cry series? Because these basically fall under the mystery genre and are definitely thought provoking, and they even have their feels moments, I’d say. If you’re interested, for both Higurashi and Umineko the question arcs are already available on steam for quite some time now. Also, I’m not the best at pitching these, so I summon @Karifean to help me, he’s an expert in this.

2 Likes

@VyseGolbez
I know this reply wasn’t aimed at me but I checked it out and it looks like the kind of thing I might enjoy too - thanks!

Well now, since Vyse summoned me…

I guess first things first, you wouldn’t happen to have seen the Higurashi anime?

I haven’t seen the Higurashi anime, but I have looked into the When You Cry franchise before and it does seem pretty interesting to me. I’ll get and play through them when I have a chance, thanks!

EDIT: I’ve just had a look and it’s been on my Steam wishlist for a while, better get around to buying it :grin:

2 Likes

Oh my. Could we have a newcomer for the Higurashi Tea Party? :ramenset:

What Aspi is hinting at here is that this site has a sister site called Rokkenjima that focuses on 07th Expansion (the developer of the When They Cry VNs), and we’re always welcome to hear newcomer’s first impressions, and those Tea Parties are basically that community’s version of the bookclubs (reading through a VN together and discussing it on the forum). Same goes for @BotanRugbyBall, if you decide to read through those, feel free to sign up over there as well.

1 Like

Feels weird recruitng people to Rokkenjima in this topic of all places, ahaha.

Nonetheless, welcome to the community! I really hope you enjoy your stay here!

1 Like

Hello, Kazamatsuri I wouldn’t say i’m new, but more of a lurker in this fourm lol but heres my list.

*I live in Sacramento, California
*Key games played are Rewrite,Harvest Festa(some parts), Little Busters Ex, and Clannad
*I found out about it through @Likeaneko
*Mobile games

5 Likes

Get a profile pic like I told you too

1 Like

Welcome @Who_ci, @RoyB, @Lattesmc, @Hammy45, and @RedRavenW! Nice to meet you all. I hope to become good friends with you guys. Kazamatsuri is one of the best communities for Key and I hope you all enjoy your stay here.

There are many interesting topics to look at and hopefully we’ll see you guys in Discord too when you reached Dango status. I would definitely look forward to that. And since Little Busters is coming out on Steam soon, it’ll be a lot of fun and excitement. It’s what makes this community so special to have fun, play, joke, and even spend time to get to know one another.

So without further ado, welcome aboard amigos! :yahaha:

5 Likes

Hello everyone,

I’m TrueVoltage, a long time Key fan that has just now decided to join in on the Kazamatsuri fun. Some may know me for running the Clannad Discord. I’ve watched all of the Key anime adaptations, and have read Clannad, Tomoyo After, Planetarian, and Harmonia. I’m pretty strict on holding back on reading the others until they are officially translated, but I’m super hyped for Little Busters! and Rewrite. I was lucky enough to pickup the Memorial Box and limited editions of Rewrite, Little Busters! and the original Clannad release at Anime Weekend Atlanta last year and they are magnificent.

I currently reside in central Georgia where I work in IT. Outside of Key, I’m a huge fan of other anime such as Higurashi, AnoHana, Shakugan no Shana, Steins;Gate etc. I’ll include my anime list for those curious: MAL I also play League of Legends and stream on twitch.tv/truevoltage

I also run a simple website for my waifu: kuroyukihime.moe

6 Likes