Introduce Yourself!

Welcome @Purple, I am pleased to make your acquaintance. How did you happen upon this fine community?

Sekai Project petition and some tumblr magic lol

Hey everyone. Nameā€™s Dylan and Iā€™ve gotten into visual novels recently I suppose, about three years ago. But Iā€™ve been crazy about them ever since. If you ever wanna chat with me about a visual novel, whether all ages or an eroge, just let me know! Also, thought Iā€™d say this, my favorite key work is actually Little Busters! which also happens to be one of my favorite visual novels. Anyway, hope to talk to everyone here!

6 Likes

Welcome Dylan! May I ask how you discovered our website?

Yeah, thatā€™s fine. I keep looking on Steam everyday to see when Planetarian will have a price on it so I can pre-order it as soon as possible. I then started to read through some comments below asking things about possible trading cards and OST purchase. I then saw a comment linking to this site, saying there would be discussions on the game. I thought it would be a good idea to re-read it while talking to some other people about the game as a whole.

2 Likes

I made my account here a ling time ago but for some reason I never posted here I regret that a lot.

My name is Dante and Iā€™m a huge Keys lover/fan I started out with watching the Air anime in 2006 and I fell in love with Keys ever since. Visual Novels Iā€™ve read so far are Little Busters!, Kanon, Air, Clannad and I still need to finish Rewrite when I have more time. Iā€™ve watched all of the anime adaptations and my favorite is Little Busters! (even though Air and Kanon holds a special place in my heart). Itā€™s to great be apart of a amazing community filed with Keys fans and enthusiasts hopefully I can start posting a lot more and stop being shy lol. Itā€™s nice to meet you all :blush:

6 Likes

Welcome @Kain_Highwind and @EvilDante744!! :smiley: Glad to have you both. ^^
So many new faces lately~ Too awesome!

Feel free to hop into any ongoing discussions- Or revitalize them- Via Mr. Magnifying glass. If thereā€™s something youā€™d like to discuss that doesnā€™t exist, of course, feel free to ask anyone to make a thread, or wait a bit until youā€™ve met the requirements. :stuck_out_tongue:

Btw, Dylan, your avatar is superb.

Welcome Dante~ Hopefully youā€™ll enjoy your stay here. If you donā€™t mind me asking, how did you find this website?

Even if a discussion looks dormant, just leave a comment if youā€™re interested and people should soon pick it back up. Got a lot of newbies coming in (myself included), so letā€™s all get along, yeah?

Yeah thatā€™s fine and If I remember correctly Bizkitdoh recommended me to this website on twitter while I was posting a bunch of Key pictures one day.

1 Like

Helllllooo new and old people!

@EvilDante744 ooo u got into Key through Air? you dont see that very often

1 Like

@Kain_Highwind @EvilDante744 Hi guys. Glad to have you both here. :smiley:

Welcome, @EvilDante744, @Kain_Highwind and a delayed welcome to @LinkThinks, @Purple (both of whom Iā€™ve seen on Skype) and @Karifean

Contrary to my user description, my name isnā€™t pronounced ā€œPeepā€ :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi there! My names is Doddsy, Iā€™m from the UK and I love all things Key! I have watched every anime apart from Air which I still need to watch. Iā€™ve also played Rewrite and Little Busters!

Hope I can make some new friends here!

2 Likes

Another 2006 Class Key fan? With Air TV as the Gate of Entrance?

Great~! :smiley: Welcome to this community.

@Kain_Highwind Welcome! Actually, LB! made me cry into open tears. Not a single
sobbing. True tears (Unlike the homonimous anime who made me rather
angry)

3 Likes

Hi there doddsy.Glad to have you here. I havenā€™t watched Air either but I will soon. :smiley:

You love Key? Youā€™re my friend! Congratulations! :stuck_out_tongue:
Welcome! ^^

May I ask where you stumbled across the site?

Hey. Welcome.

darn I need to think of some more original things to say to newbies

Welcome Doddsy~! Thereā€™re a bunch of awesome people here, so Iā€™m sure youā€™ll make some friends. Feel free to post on any topic that interests you, even if it looks dead. People will soon flock back to it if you prod it enough.

Iā€™m new as well but the guys (and gals?) here are all really great at helping newbies. Feel free to ask for help if you need it, weā€™re all in this together!

Welcome, @doddsy! And yes, We donā€™t really care much about necro-posting because every topic here is kind of like an archive. We donā€™t wanna make a new topic to discuss the same thing, after all :wink:

1 Like

Just a reminder to all our new members, please familiarise yourself with the introduction post if you havenā€™t already. Iā€™ve prepared it myself to include all the information you should know about our community, so I believe itā€™s very important that everybody read it. And if youā€™re an old member thatā€™s been here for a long time, maybe check it out again as Iā€™ve revised it a little since itā€™s original version.

Thanks guys!