Introduce Yourself!

[quote=“yerian98, post:639, topic:49”]
Why? For personal reasons? Because its supposed to be released October of this year.
[/quote] Here’s the skinny: I’m of the LDS faith, and I’m due to go on a mission for them after I obtain my associate’s in May. I will most likely be leaving in August or early September. Depending on where I go, I’ll be out-of-state or out-of-country for two years, and I won’t be able to touch a single visual novel, video game, movie, or anything to do with pop culture until I come back home. I’ll be missing the release of CLANNAD, and every other major release (visual novel or otherwise) for the next two years. After the AIR Bookclub is over, I’ll be away from all you wonderful people, too. But I’m not ashamed to go. I made this decision for myself. I’m going because I fear for those people who aren’t covered for the next world, and I want to help them, while also helping myself become a person more fit for God’s kingdom. I have faith that I will be back, possibly different from how I am now.

I do expect to see at least half of Key’s visual novels officially translated by the time I get back, though. :3

[quote=“Aspirety, post:638, topic:49”]
Pretty sure physical was $50. If you backed the kickstarter, you really should get on that. It’s worth it.
[/quote]I couldn’t back the Kickstarter. As much as I wanted to, I had no funds and no means to back it at the time. (sigh) I’ll have to settle with the Japanese physical copy. :confused:

1 Like

Ah OK. I respect your religious beliefs and wish you good luck on your mission.

Also just for future reference, you can (at least with the CLANNAD Kickstarter) just pledge $1 and then add more money with Backerkit to get add-ons (such as the physical copy) later when you actually have the money

1 Like

On that note - is it possible to back the project now that the Kickstarter has ended, or is it too late?

The Kickstarter ended three weeks ago. The page is still there, but I can’t add anything to it. :confused:

I have heard rumors that Sekai Project may make more physical copies when the game releases, but it hasn’t been confirmed. I really hope I can get my hands on one…

Hello!
I’m John :smiley:
I’m so happy that I found this forum because I absolutely LOVE everything by Key (and have for many many years) and now I have people who I can talk to about it with :smiley: (Most of my friends watched episode 01 of Clannad and then completely wrote off anything by Key because it was “too boring” -____-).

I have played:
Kanon multiple times
Air (and I am so excited to do the book club! Air is such a great visual novel and it’s such a shame that the anime is so underrated. The anime had no time to fully go into the story of Air in only 12 episodes. :frowning: Also I’ve started reading for the book club a little early because with my work/school schedule I don’t know how much free time I’ll have so getting ahead a little bit will help me from falling too far behind :'D)
Clannad
Planetarian
Tomoyo After
And I am currently reading Little Busters (and I’m kinda sad since I know how everything plays out but I wish I could experience Little Busters through the visual novel without knowing anything but it’s still a fantastic read and is my favorite visual novel)

I’ve seen all the Key anime with Air being my first and favorite (if only the Little Busters anime was better v_v)

I have cosplayed Riki Naoe multiple times and I just debuted my Yukito Kunisaki cosplay earlier this year. And I hope to have my Tomoya Okazaki cosplay ready by the time comic con comes around.

I hope I can become great friends with fellow Key lovers here.
Follow me on tumblr if you want: twelve-no-terror.tumblr.com
If you do send me a message saying youre from kazamatsuri and we can be best friends~

6 Likes

Ooh, a cosplayer! Welcome to our community, I hope you’ll come to think of this place as a home for you in due time :slight_smile:

Key Cosplay You should consider posting your cosplays to our topic! It’s a little empty, so we need some more posts up there!

Welcome John. Nice to meet you. (^o^)/

One of my friends from high school said the same though he likes Angel Beats.

Cool. I find the Air anime to be quite underrated. :smiley:

1 Like

Hooray for enthusiasm! Welcome John~

Woooo Welcome John!
Man, I hope you gonna show us that awesome cosplays of yours :p.

Yep totally know how it feels. It’s pretty upsetting for someone like us who loves Key, but youll get used to it I guess.

Over time I’ve come to accept that Key’s stories defnitely aren’t for everyone. But that said, there are still people who I believe would enjoy them who don’t give them enough of a chance. It’s always a challenge getting people interested in Little Busters, for example.

2 Likes

Hi, i’m ArdWar. (if you do a little searching, i’m sure you’ll find out who i am :))

Where in the world do you live?
I’m Indonesian. Currently living in a big, hot, crowded but lovely coastal city.

What Key games or Anime have you read/watched? Which was your first, and which is your favourite?
First is CLANNAD anime, it drags me to other KEY “products”. Not sure about fav :slight_smile:

How did you find Kazamatsuri.org?
By chance when do some search.

What are some of your interests outside of Key?
I’m practically a gundam nut. In real life, interested (and qualified, hopefully) in electronics and robotics. See a pattern here?

Tell us something interesting about yourself, something about our website that interested you, or something funny.
My birthday is same with Tomoyo, nuff said. :smiley:

6 Likes

Welcome to the forums @ArdWar! I hope you enjoy your stay!

A fellow AIR fan! :smiley: There aren’t many AIR fans these days. (Or at least, most of them are more into other Key VN/anime)

Welcome to this community

1 Like

Welcome! Make yourself at home. I know for sure we do

AMAZING! I studied that, but being a third worlder, I’m no match for the average engineer from developed countries. That doesn’t stop me from loving them. Also, do you konow Arduino?

1 Like

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Starting to really like this place now :slight_smile:
@Inuconandoyle Thanks!
@IkaCZ haha saves me the trouble when typing my address. Although Singapore is hailed as a top tourist destination, there isn’t much to see or do in Singapore. Unless you enjoy spending lots of money :wink:
@EisenKoubu Singapore isn’t just filled with Chinese people lol, We have people of different races living here, like Malay and Indian. Oh and Singapore isn’t part of China, not that I blame you, its quite a common misconception among westerners. :slight_smile:
@Aspirety Thanks! I do lurk keyfc sometimes, but mainly to look for any Chinese translation of VNs as well as to cough download cough some stuff.

Oh and btw, something interesting about me would be that my Chinese name contains the character 键 which is the kanji for kagi/key :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Hey guys :wave: I’m Enrico, Italian, 16 yo and like all of you I love Key’s VN and anime. :smile:
I have played Planetarian, Clannad, Little Busters and Rewrite so far, and I have seen all Key’s anime.
I found this community while I was searching for news about charlotte.
Other than Key’s stuff I enjoy playing videogames, I study IT and I play rugby.
Let’s get along! :blush:
Sorry for my bad english btw, I’m not very good at it :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome @Henry! Just so you know, emoji are currently disabled, so none of those will be appearing for us, ahaha.

But it’s always great to meet more people who are experienced with Key’s visual novels! You’ll find many friends here :smiley:

That is exactly what I like to do :3. (if I would have any lol)

@Henry Welcome! If you do like videogames and want to talk about anything you liked you might want to visit our gaming topic and share some good gaimz you played :p.
Also rugby man, I respect people who play rugby because it requires a lot of strenght, vitality and speed. I am a person who likes more chill sports… Tried it a few times and Im lucky to be alive lel

Welcome, @Henry. It’s always good to have new people here. :slight_smile:

…Especially if they’ve seen more Key works than I have. ><

2 Likes

Welcome @ChickenWingz, @ArdWar, and @Henry!

Glad to have you. Hope to see you all during the AIR BOOKCLUB too~