Introduce Yourself!

Hi, I’m the master as getting girlfriend. My hobby is pulling in my own harem and setting up flags like the God of Conquest. Message me privately if you need advice with the ladies.

3 Likes

Oh yeah… Now it’s a party!
…Or something like that

I’ll PM you a lot man… :happy:

2 Likes

Hi.

I live in the Eastern US.

I have read some of planetarian and a bit of Clannad. I feel like more and more of an idiot for not finishing planetarian a long time ago. I finished Tomoyo’s route in Clannad this morning.

I found Kazamatsuri through the Rokkenjima forum. Boring, I know.

Well, I enjoy anime and video games of course. I am also interested in theatre, but I don’t get to be involved in that one as much. I follow politics extensively, but that one tends to be less fun.00

4 Likes

Glad you could make it Exalt! I hope to see you pop in for the Little Busters Bookclub soon!

Glad you’re now also here! Looking forward to your opinions and experiences on your journey through reading the works by Key! Here’s a nice starting point since you said you finished this route: Tomoyo Route discussion

Not as boring as you think, because you’re I think one of the first to come from Rokkenjima to Kazamatsuri. For most on both sites it’s the other way around.

2 Likes

Thanks you two.

I won’t see spoilers for other parts of Clannad or from Tomoyo After then, right?

No, Kazamatsuri has policies on things like spoilers that are covered in the rules and guidelines. Actually, there are a lot of rules here that are kind of odd but really contribute to making the community and content here as high quality as possible. The rules and guidelines cover these so you should give those a look if you haven’t already.

Hiiii I’m Riley

A few of you who are on Twitter might know me.

Emi said she’d buy me a copy of Little Busters! when it comes out on steam and also recommended coming here.

I’m not really good at introductions but uhh
I’m 23 and a game design student who’s getting ready to go into the BA program. I play way to many games for my own good and also watch a lot of anime.

12 Likes

Welcome to the community Riley! I’ve heard much about you from @technololigy, glad you could finally make it ^^

1 Like

thanks! hopefully you heard good things uwu

(I will try to keep this brief, though I imagine this might get a bit long, so… sorry in advance)

I (mostly on a whim) decided to become a member of this site, though I was aware of its existence for a little while. I mostly wanted to talk to fellow key fanatics on key-related things, since most of the friends I DO have likely aren’t even aware of the company nor tend to like the kind of stuff Key makes. I am a dweller of the hostile arctic wasteland most people call Canada (or as some call it, America’s cousin/hat).

My love of Key started with the anime adaption of Clannad. I first discovered the anime and was (still am) going through a lot of stuff. Clannad honestly changed my life (especially my perspective of it) and ever since then, it has held a very special place in my heart (it is my favourite key anime and just favourite anime in general). I then sought out other Key works like Little Busters (loved the anime overall, especially Refrain), Planetarian (one of my favourite Visual Novels of all time), Clannad (Visual Novel) Kanon (anime), Air (anime) and am currently going through Tomoyo After and Harmonia. Like everyone else here, I am really hyped for the LB Visual Novel releasing on Steam.

A short bio on me: I am a broke college student who is at the tail end of a Computer Science program. I does the programming (or at least, I smash the keyboard enough times until something compiles) and other IT related shenanigans/asks you if you have tried hitting the on/off switch on your computer. I am also an artist and hopefully, I will become an animator/manga-ka/guy who gets paid for drawing stuff and telling stories. If I could have a shred of the storytelling talent that the people at Key have and can help people through harsh times with my art, then my big goal will have been achieved. Like many others here, I am absolutely fanatical about anime, video games (semi-recently fell in love with Persona), manga and of course, Visual Novels.

I look forward to discussing stuff with you all.

11 Likes

Welcome @botanSenpai! We can never have too many broke computer science students.

lol

1 Like

heyo im chris from the grate lakes area of the usa. rewrite and angel beets was all it took to make me a key fan just finshed rewright a 2nd time and finaly got the oppai ending haha best ending in my book was bent over laghing nearly the whole time. i found this site when trying to find updated info on the english relise of rewright+. general interest’s are music, gaming, anime and tech ( i bilt upgrade and maintaine my own desktop pc ) bit of a fan of vinyl records as well

4 Likes

Well you better prepare your wallet because things like these exist:

(They are also super hard to find and super expensive too)

The moon’s aura illuminates, the forest’s mist glowing gentle blue. A slender silhouette emerges from the forest’s mystery. A witch.

Hello!

I’m a witch, travelling through time and cyberspace, by the name Kira. :blush:

I’ve been a Key fan for quite a long time now, but I have recently undertaken a quest that has led me to this realm. An epic quest, which will take me far and wide across the land. The quest, should you dare accompany me, will reward you with treasures exceeding this physical world.

The quest? To collect and catalogue all the Riki x Kyousuke content of the worlds. :kissing_closed_eyes:

:umu:

Haha! But semi-seriously. I’ve been a Key fan on and off for awhile now, and I’ve joined to just have a fun time with other like minded people. I couldn’t tell you my favourite between CLANNAD and Little Busters, but Riki x Kyousuke literally fuels my soul and keeps me going, so.

Outside of being a goddamn hopeless otaku, I’m a history and politics nerd so please shut me up if I get too annoying/boring/depressing!

Please treat me well~ よろしくおねがいします~

8 Likes

Nice try Light Yagami but we all know who you really are (Kidding of course, welcome).

1 Like

You would not believe the number of weeb nerds who’ve asked me if my name was a Death Note reference in real life. :stuck_out_tongue:

haha point me to who is in need of my money so gotta track down a copy of that

1 Like

Hello @GirlFriend_Meister, @DecentDango, @Exalt, @botanSenpai, @technohexen, @chris_robbins, and @kiraboshi! Wow! That’s a lot of names to mention. Anyway, sorry for the late introduction. It’s nice to meet all of you. I’m glad to see you guys join Kazamasturi and it’s one of the most friendliest communities I’ve been in since November 2015. Hopefully I’ll get a chance to get to know you guys as time goes on. And especially with Little Busters! coming out soon on Steam, I hope to see you guys join in the bookclub when it does happen. I know I’m gonna try to be in the bookclub and participate due to my work schedule and things.

Without further ado, welcome aboard, amigos! :yo:

4 Likes