Introduce Yourself!

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

So I’m not new here but it’s been a while since I was active so I thought I’d reintroduce myself.
I’m 18 now and almost done with my first semester of college. I’ve come so close to buying Clannad on Steam so many times but my inner college demons have told me to never spend money.
This year my biggest obsessions have been the otome game Hakuouki, the entirety of the Fire Emblem series, and the music of DECO*27.
I watched the Planetarian anime and it was really cute and good. I’m still holding off on watching Rewrite in the hope that I can play the game first.
And I think that’s all that’s new with me.

9 Likes

Hear hear

2 Likes

Welcome back!

Good choice holding out on Rewrite. I’m not sure how much you’ve heard about the anime but the general consensus is… not very positive.

Hopefully you can get Clannad for cheap during the winter sale. I’d like to see someone spark discussion about it again. I missed the bookclub when that happened, so I know that at least I’d like to be able to talk about it with a fresh face.

1 Like

Living up to your assigned title, eh? :wink:

Welcome back rippleshadow! Hope you can join us in more discussion! We’re in a bit of a lull right now but don’t let that stop you from having fun around here~

1 Like

Oh hey @Rippleshadow is back! Also a random @chesca. You guys should definitely get to joining our Discord chat!

1 Like

@Arete Heh, I didn’t hear much about Rewrite but I did see some ratings on MAL and AnimePlanet. I wasn’t sure how it was received by the Key fandom though.
If Clannad goes on sale I’I’ll definitely snag it because I’m surprised I haven’t caved in already.

@Pepe Always :smile:
DECO’s actually been my favorite vocaloid producer for a long time, but it wasn’t until recently that I went back and listened to his very first albums like Sou Ai -so i- and No Me, No You. His new album Ghost is AMAZING and I can’t stop listening to it.
Indeed, now that I’m away from home I hope that I can be more involved with the forum, like if there are ever more book clubs and podcasts and Kazamatsuri choruses and things.

2 Likes

I’m anticipating a new Steam release soon, so we’ll be hosting a Bookclub once that comes around!

1 Like

Since @Rippleshadow has brought up getting active and all, I was just thinking of visiting the forums more often and join discussions though I can’t say I could be active, not with my work nope + the lack of KEY stuff I’m involved right now.

But I do miss drawing stuff for you guys so I’ll be sure to post more often in the fanart sections, specifically for Little Busters and Clannad. The ideas I have in my head are practically overflowing and it’s been months since I did a decent artwork so I guess I’ll just pour them all out in here. If you guys have, like, any ideas to share for the Ultimate Fan Art, you’re free to msg me.

Waah, and welcome to all new members! I hope to know you guys better~

10 Likes

Hi guys i’m new new in here
I’m lived in indonesia… (yeah it’s hard to be a Key Fan in here tbh because i have no 1 to talk about this :’( )

First Key work? it’s Angel Beats! and yeah… one of my favorite beside Kud Wafter
Hmm i dunno internet lead me to here maybe? or it’s was a fate?
Another interest? My nickname explain it and yeah some military especially WWII Stuff…

Oh right currently studying at Vocational School in Animation without art talent…
and bad in english…(But why i write this in english after all?!?)

6 Likes

Halo
Met datang di kazamatsuri!
Syukurlah org indo nambah lagi ehehe

Di Indo fans key sedikit ya sedih…
Kalau ada yg pertanyaan atw mau ngobrol bisa pm saya hehehe

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Jmat. Really love all of the key works. My favorite of them is rewrite but mai waifu is kud~ wafu~

4 Likes

Hello, I’m Sondre, hail from Norway and I quite enjoy Key games, and other VNs as evidenced by my Avatar :stuck_out_tongue:

I have played Little Busters, Planeterian and Rewrite, and I’ve also watched the accompaning animes, and more.

7 Likes

Welcome back @Rippleshadow & @chesca, and a great big warm welcome to @LoliconExE, @Whitecrow, @Jmat, and @Sondre. Glad you could all make it here. :smile:

3 Likes

Welcome, @LoliconExE, @Jmat, and @Sondre :yukismil:
Glad to see you on the forum :yahaha: And hope you will like it here.

1 Like

Hi I’m Kurisu. First key work is Clannad (Anime), favorite work is Rewrite (VN)

Key work that I have played/watched (in chronological order):
Clannad (Anime)
Clannad (VN)
Angel Beats! (Anime)
Charlotte (Anime)
Little Busters! (VN)
Little Busters! (Anime)
Rewrite (VN)
Planetarian (VN)
Planetarian (Anime)
Harmonia (VN)

I do learn Japanese a bit, I can read all kana and something like 20ish kanji (yeah, I know it’s too little)

5 Likes

Welcome to Kazamatsuri! I take it by your avatar you’re a Nasuverse fan?

@DangoDaikazoku
my avatar is Siegfried from Shadowverse, a game that I recently played.
I don’t know if the game is known as Nasuverse in Japan or not.

Oh, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have been presumptuous. The Nasuverse is a different franchise, featuring visual novels like Fate Stay Night, Tsukihime, and anime like Fate Zero. It’s cool you’re trying to learn Japanese. I studied it in high school, but I’ve admittedly slacked off as of late, partially since I’ve been studying German.

Welcome and hope you will enjoy it here on forums.

You’ve read quite a lot of Key’s VNs and its personally appealing to me that you like Rewrite the most.
Hope to see your review and impressions posts in character-route threads.

And good luck with your Japanese studying. There is nothing impossible as long as you are interested in it.
20 kanji can turn into 200 just in a matter of weeks.