Introduce Yourself!

Hello @Cles_Astodor_Haras!

I hope that you have a great time here with us! Don’t worry, I bet everyone was a bit confused when they first joined Kaza (at least I was), but with a bit of time you’ll just figure out the way we work and how we discuss on different topics. For the time being, just enjoy your time, read topics and speak your mind on whatever you want to. Everyone’s opinions are welcomed!

1 Like

Welcome to you @CLANNAD_Rewrite, @VyseGolbez, @Cles_Astodor_Haras. I hope you enjoy Kaza and have fun with us, discussing our shared passion. :smile:

Welcome @Cles_Astodor_Haras, @VyseGolbez, @CLANNAD_Rewrite and well all the guys who joined in this last few months, hope that everyone is having a blast talking about Key stuffs.

Hello, I’m Karu-Sama…
The truth is I’m not good at presentations…
I’m a fan of Key, I really liked visiting Kazamatsuri by the news. That was when I decided to join, although I was not quite sure. This community seems interesting, it is very beautiful and many people collaborating on it. I have read many publications and I like to see people talk about Key with joy. ¡Really they are a big family!

I am a student of music (music is and will be my job), I play piano and some guitar. 30% or 40% of my music repertoire is music from Key works. I have an altar Jun Maeda and Shinji Orito. (Yeah I have problems, I know). (Magome Togoshi, PMMK, Ryo Mitsutsuki and Manack are on another altar). (?)
I played almost all the works of Key. I’m also a fan of video games, visual novels, anime, manga, etc. I’m really a fan of composers and arrangers anime/video games. I am currently a fan of Hiroyuki Sawano (Attack on Titan Guilty Crown, Aldnoah.Zero, XenobladeX), Yuki Kajiura (Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Fate/Zero, Sword Art Online), Masaru Yokoyama (Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, Plastic Memories, Ranpo Kitan) and incredible jazz compositions of Makoto Yoshimori (DRRR!!. BACCANO!).

I’m on vacations, that’s why I wrote this…Eehhh… I speak Spanish (Native language), intermediate English and I’m studying Japanese.
I’m a administrator in Wiki Key (http://es.key.wikia.com), a Wiki in spanish and i’m a administrator in Wiki Ace Attorney.
Favorite male character: Kyousuke Natsume. (¡¡Little Busters SAIKOUUU!!)
Favorite female character: Yumemi Hoshino. (Planetarium wa ikaga deshou?)
I think that’s all, I hope to join the family…
¡Thank you for reading!

13 Likes

It’s nice to have you here, @Karu-Sama, and I think you’ll enjoy Kazamatsuri as I have. We like to hear your thoughts about many Key discussions and I find it interesting that you are into a lot of music composers from many different works. It is really a great community and you can also make great friends here as well.

1 Like

A warm welcome to @CLANNAD_Rewrite, @VyseGolbez, @Cles_Astodor_Haras and @Karu-Sama! It’s awesome that we have so many people here big into music. You should check out some of our music discussions! Key Music Interpretations is a new one that needs some more love.

1 Like

¡Bienvenido, Karu-sama!
Nice to meet you, I’m a spanish fan here, nice to see some people that at least I share a language with~
I joined recently too, because the new anime news mainly, and I see I am not the only one that did it.

Ace Attorney…? The anime was a bit of a letdown, I must say, and I would love the third game to be adapted (Hey, Dahlia and Iris need to be in anime format…)

Well, I hope to see you around.

1 Like

Welcome @Karu-Sama! The Spanish welcome committee embraces you, AMIGOOOO!

I’m utterly surprised by the amount of people joining that play musical instruments, specially the piano.

Anyway, I hope that you have a great time with us and I encourage you to go further than just reading the news. Discuss topics and of course, we’ll be waiting for your KEY covers! Also, try to participate in our bookclubs once they come (next up is Tomoyo After I think).

See you in the forum!

1 Like

The anime is really bad…
¡Gracias por la bienvenida!

Bienvenido al foro y a la familia @Karu-Sama.

DIsfruta tu estadía en Kazamatsuri, donde todos somos fanes de Key.
(Tener un Altar de Jun Maeda no es para nada raro, yup 0 problemas).

2 Likes

Hi everyone!

I’ve been checking this forum since some time ago, but lately, knowing about the Rewrite anime, I started re-reading the VN, and enjoyed it even more than the first time. After coming here to read different points of view about it, I decided to join Kazamatsuri and see what happens. This will be a short introduction, if you want to know more just ask!

Forgive if some of my expressions aren’t too natural, English isn’t my native language. I’m a Spanish (apparently as a lot of people around here) guy, living in Northern England. A couple of summers ago I was specially bored so I decided to read Clannad, the VN. Since then I’ve enjoyed every Key work that I’ve touched. Basically, I’ve read most of the VNs (Air, Kanon, Clannad, LB! and Rewrite) and watched Angel Beats, the anime. My favourite one? Definitely Rewrite, but all of them have been utterly enjoyable. About my main interests outside Key… well, a lot of stuff, but most of them are quite normal hobbies. Playing sports (football, basketball, gym…), hiking, going to the mountains, cooking, reading (anything!), listening to music, going to the cinema, going to museums, travelling, trying to seduce women (in the last hobby, usually failing)…

Nice to meet you all, see you around!

11 Likes

Hey @ripeforthepicking!

It feels like we’ve gotten more native Spanish speaker than English speakers lately, but welcome regardless! Hope to see you in the Rewrite episode discussion threads!

1 Like

Welcome @ripeforthepicking! All the spanish members are suddenly coming out. Love your username :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nice to meet you @Karu-Sama and @ripeforthepicking. Welcome to Kazamatsuri. I hope you enjoy your time here and that we can have great conversations together.
:smile:

2 Likes

Hi everyone,
I’m Shouhei! I’m from LA, but Japanese was my first language, and I travel to Japan every so often. I’ve seen some of LB and played CLANNAD (currently working through Tomoyo After), and noticed Kazamatsuri on Steasm through @Aspirety! Looking forward to meeting you all! (Shame I missed the convention, I live here too… :frowning:)

Oh, and feel free to add me on Steam if you wish! My username is the same, Kygun

10 Likes

Welcome, bud. Glad you decided to join us :kyogrin:
Maybe you could help us amateurs with our Japanese studying too!

Welcome, welcome!

Here’s hoping you enjoy joining up and having discussions! Always good to see a new face.

Thanks for the warm welcome! Glad to be here, seems like a great community!

Thanks! I’ll try my best to help if I’m needed haha!

2 Likes

I am little late to the party but I haven’t formally introduced myself so…

Hello everyone!

My name is Lucy. I was born in Korea then moved to Japan when I was still a baby (couldn’t even tell the difference between mother and father during that time heh) then back to Korea and then finally to Canada. I’d like to say I’m pretty fluent in Korean, acceptable level for English and only really basic Japanese, 3 years of high school elective course. Now I am currently attending college, watching anime and playing VN on my free time. Sometimes League of Legends if I feel like it. :s

The anime world itself is whole new an experience for me. First anime I watched was back on May as a part of dare from a friend that I would cry 100% even fully knowing that I was a tomboy. I laughed at her for being so ridiculous as thinking that me, I would cry at a TV anime show thing?? Guess what anime it was…

It was Clannad.

Thus my life was reborn. After being moved so much that I had to go buy new boxes of tissues, my closed eyes were opened to this “world of animes” which I always thought was a waste of time and boring. Now I can’t get enough of it and is my current obsession. I guess I’m part of what you call weaboos haha. But I do not mind as I am enjoying of what I’m doing.

So far, I’ve only watched a few animes and played VNs, all done by KEY with the exception of 1 anime. Angel Beats! so far is my favorite series and I can’t wait until they release the remaining Beats! sequel VN. 1st Beat was amazing but I won’t go into details here :x

Oh and just curious, are people interested in a little above google-translate translation of AB Heaven’s Door manga? I know high quality and official ones do exist but those are released like semi-annually and I’m an impatient person so I just went and bought raw copies. Of course, I’ll only work on it if people are interested.

Wow. I never knew I would’ve written this much in the beginning. Damn. If you read all of this then I’ll give you a cookie :^). Oh and also if anyone notices grammar mistakes then please feel to point it out! I am still learning English language so any tip is helpful for me!

Thanks~ Lucy

16 Likes

Oh about that, there used to be some fans who would translate the heaven’s door manga (and illegally upload scans of the manga along with it, but lets not talk about that), but they are either very slow or inactive right now. As such, translations of the later chapters (chapters 38 and above) would be appreciated. Since you say you only know really basic Japanese, I’m sure some of the other members here would be willing to help out, too :slight_smile:

Since we don’t want to support piracy of the manga, the best way to do that would be to publish just the text of your translations, and have people import the later volumes of the japanese version of the manga themselves. Of course, once the english release catches up, it would only be respectful to take down these translations, so as to push more support for the official releases.

Best of luck if you do decide to start this project! I hear the most recent chapters are getting pretty exciting, too.

That aside, welcome to Kazamatsuri, and I hope you enjoy! (and I’ll be taking my cookie, as promised :wink: )

2 Likes