Introduce Yourself!

This post gave me the biggest nostalgic feeling and a new appreciation for just how amazing Little Busters really is. Now I want to read it all over again. (Hurry up, official localization!)

Welcome @KomariKamikita and I hope you enjoy your stay here :wink:

Welcome buddy and welcome everyone else that I missed for the past few months. Glad that you could all make it here. :smile:

Welcome @KomariKamikita. Glad to have a new fan of LB! on kaza. Enjoy your time here.

If you need recommendation for visual novels (other than Key works of course) , just let me know. :grin:

Welcome and it’s very pleasant for me to hear that you had just finished and enjoyed the LB VN more than the anime.

Welcome to Kazamatsuri and we hope to read you often. :seedling:

1 Like

Welcome to the family, @KomariKamikita! I can tell you’ll fit in well here; this community was made for people like you! I too have a very personal connection to Little Busters’ story. I hope you enjoy all of the discussion topics we’ve prepared for you. And once you reach Trust Level 2, you can even join our Discord chat, where a lot of fun stuff happens.

Ah, don’t worry about it. With how that community can be at times, I honestly can’t blame you. I only put up with them because of my position and reputation there haha. I’m hoping once the V3 redesign and update rolls around things will start changing.

Thank you! Yeah, seeing as how I’m currently stuck in the void and can’t think about nothing else but LB!, reading it again one day seems like the best thing ever haha.

Thanks! I’m glad to finally be a part of it! :3

Thank you! I actually don’t know what the next VN I read will be once I have the time for it. I’ve been recommended Narcissu, Umineko, Rewrite and Planetarian numerous times. Anything other suggestions for a newbie? (Preferably without H-scenes).

I’m glad to be here! I actually don’t think I’m able to say quite say which I like more between the anime since they each have their own benefits that come with their respective mediums. I definitely cried harder in the VN, but they both mean so much to me that it’s hard for me to really separate the two in my mind. Either way, thanks again for the welcome! :cake:

Thank you for having me! This is only the second community I’ve ever been a part of. After two years of being on and helping moderate on Hummingbird, I kind of felt like branching out and seeing what other community I could be apart of as well, so I figured what better place than the one devoted to Key? I have to say, I absolutely love your community so far. I’ve lurked a bit, and it seems like it’s full of tons of nice people that are a lot less critical of everything and instead just want to join together and appreciate and discuss the works of Key. Sadly, over on HB, many people criticize others for liking Key, so this is like Heaven for me haha. The layout of your forum looks fantastic as well. (HB uses Discourse too, but let’s just say it’s in need of a major tune-up hehe). And I’m sure once I get there, I’ll be in the Discord quite often. Thanks again! :confetti_ball:

4 Likes

THIS!
You and me both :’(

We are going to be good friends.

Narcissu is a great one, especially if you like travelling. It’s a bit slow to start, as most things are, but it’s pretty short.

Digital: A Love Story is a classic example of a good English VN. You might recognize the author, Christine Love, if you have looked at Steam’s VN library. Analogue: A Hate Story and Hate Plus were created by her. DTiPBiJaYS is also a pretty fun VN.

Tsuki no Terasu, also known as Moonshine, is a short little VN that, much like Narcissu and planetarian, has no interactivity. It’s a really relaxing, sweet, and different romance story. Nice if you just wanna read something before bed.

IIRC Aspi actually took some inspiration from HB’s layout in regards to navigation. Never used the site, so I don’t know the specifics, but I remember it being brought up.

@octoberpumpkin, @ArtiFedEx, @Zero_Kirby, @ZakM, @KomariKamikita, Welcome to the forum, there are so much of you that I won’t (I can’t) do an individual welcome to each one, so just welcome.

1 Like

I don’t have better words to describe this feeling :slight_smile: .
Just one controversial question: LB anime or vn?
Anyways, welcome to the forums!

Someone understands! We’ll make great friends, I’m sure of it hehe.

Yeah, the length is kind of why I’m considering it since I’m hard-pressed for time since classes started up again today. I’ve never been recommended English VNs. I didn’t really know those were a prominent thing outside of Katawa Shoujo. I’ll check those out along with Tsuki no Terasu. Thank you!

Thank you!

Ahhh the eternal question haha. Well, as I said to zeta, I choose not to pick between the two. They both mean so much to me that it’s just impossible to separate them in my mind. LB! is LB! to me and I just so happened to have experienced it in two different ways. Each medium has it’s own benefits, so I’d just feel wrong comparing them anyway. Now that I think about it, I just don’t like comparing things in general haha. Maybe to find similarities, but not really to call one thing better than another (this starts getting into things like how I’m an advocate for the death of the author and New Criticism, but that’s a story for another time hehe). Thank you for the welcome regardless!

*friendship intensifies*
1 Like

Welcome @KomariKamikita! I hoping enjoy here.

2 Likes

Welcome, once more, and you’ll also find "amigoo!"s here :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Hi, I’m Ziggy and this site is amazing! (how have I not heard of it sooner)

I like to consider myself a diehard Key fan and I love them all, however none of them have changed my life quite as much as Little Busters, which is probably my favorite thing on this planet :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You, ah… its just… the last person who joined already has the exact same avatar… ^^;

Anyways, welcome!

Yeah haha, I saw that and thought it was pretty awkward so I changed it

Welcome @Ziggy, Always good to have other diehards here! I think you’ll fit right in.

Hey Ziggy, welcome to the forum! Quick question… Have you read the VN? :wink:

1 Like

I have, it’s the only one I’ve read (although I’m working on Rewrite right now) and personally I believe it is the greatest piece of literature ever composed :smiley:

Stoked for the Steam release

1 Like