Introduce Yourself!

Yo @Hixel267, there can never be too much writing, no worries
Look forward to other Key works, you’re in for quite the ride :3

1 Like

Welcome @Hixel267! Hey, as long as the Key love is real, you’ll find stuff to discuss on here. We’re quite nice people, if I do say so myself. Have fun!

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! Hope you have a good time discussing with us!

1 Like

Good day everyone!

Allow me to introduce myself. I’m Nyanta hailing from Indonesia. Stalking Looking around Kazamatsuri piqued my interest into actually join a forum for the first time, so yoroshiku onegaishimasu senpais~

A little bit about myself:
The first anime I watched was Clannad. Thanks to the beautiful tear-jerking storyline, I immediately turn into an anime fan afterwards. Aside from animes, I also enjoy VNs and kiinetic novels, although sometimes I don’t exactly have the time to enjoy them :sweat: . Another thing is that I’m a huge Jun Maeda fan, and I aspire to be as creative as he is.

I look forward into interacting with everyone in the community and have a good time!
Please forgive this long post

7 Likes

Welcome Nyanta![quote=“Nyanta, post:1535, topic:49”]
Looking around Kazamatsuri piqued my interest into actually join a forum for the first time
[/quote]

Don’t worry, we always love newcommers. Just make sure you read our Rules and Guidelines~

[quote=“Nyanta, post:1535, topic:49”]
although sometimes I don’t exactly have the time to enjoy them
[/quote]Haha, I know that feeling all too well XP

[/quote]Oh, you have no idea. Yours is pretty short.

1 Like

Welcome to all the new members that have joined up! If I referenced each of you by name, this post would take ages, so just off the top of my head welcome @Nyanta, @Hixel267, @Golden_Tranquility, @LostConcept, @Helena, and whoever else I may’ve missed. You’re all wanted here, so make yourselves at home!

This forum is gonna spoil you on a good forum experience.

Are you a writer? Or an artist, perhaps? I’m guessing that your avatar is your own drawing, at least.

Nah, you’re totally fine. If you’re wondering about long posts, here’s a lengthy multi-part planetarian essay.

I’d respond to everybody else but I’m here kinda late so other people mostly covered that for me. Once again, welcome all you newcomers! Hope to see y’all around the forums.

4 Likes

@Nyanta, @LinkThinks, @Hixel267, @Golden_Tranquility, @LostConcept. Nice to meet you all too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! Hope you have a good time browsing the threads and discussing with us!

Welcome to @Golden_Tranquility, @Hixel267 and @Nyanta. May you have a great time on kaza. It is pretty funny to see fans of Clannad all joining at the same time. Enjoy your time here :smile:

1 Like

@Golden_Tranquility @Hixel267 @Nyanta Welcome!
Enjoy yourselves on the forum!

Welcome, @Nyanta. Good to see you come out of the shadows and join our big happy family. :slight_smile:

[/quote] Don’t worry. I’ve seen a lot longer. :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome here @Nyanta !

Who wouldn’t?

Don’t worry, once you get into actual discussions, you’ll find yourself writing much longer posts. This is but a timid first step!

Anyway, hope you have fun here!

Hoi @Nyanta, welcome, did you watch Log Horizon by any chance?^^

1 Like

@Likeaneko, @Helena, @LostConcept, @Golden_Tranquility, @Hixel267, @Nyanta
Welcome to this forum! (I’m sorry to say “welcome” for late, I hope it isn’t too late, is it? :sweat_smile:)

3 Likes

Like Link, I’ve missed introductions for a while, so time to go back and introduce all the people I missed! Some of you I’ve already gotten to know, but I can’t forget to formally welcome all our members!

Here’s to you, @cjlim2007, @meltokio, @Hustler_One, @Exbo (wow I still have fans~), @Kirara3500, @daysofsummer, @thebionic, @cheerful_tambourine (two dorj avatars in a row!), @Zaydgh98, @Result (thank YOU for tuning in!), @Likeaneko, @Helena, @LostConcept (wow I love hearing how Key inspired you), @Golden_Tranquility, @Hixel267, and finally @Nyanta san~!

So many new members of our infinitely expanding dango family! As founder and admin, I promise to give each and every one of you a hug if I ever get the pleasure to meet you in person.

Be nice to each other, have lots of fun, and if you’ve gained member status, hop on our Discord chat!

7 Likes

Hello! I’m Kyuketsukimiyu - a handle I chose in my early days fangirling and still use regularly.

I am a Key fan - mostly through the anime adaptations, but am really excited to play through the games. I have the PC version of Rewrite, and the Steam release of Platentarian. I also have a lot of the games on PS2, but it takes me so long to read the games in Japanese I get too frustrated to finish.

My favorite series is Air and I am sorry to have missed the book club for it, but plan on scouring through what everyone posted anyway!

I lookforward to participating in the Clannad book club!

8 Likes

Welcome to Kazamatsuri, @kyuketsukimiyu! It’s a pleasure to meet you.

[quote=“kyuketsukimiyu, post:1547, topic:49”]
I also have a lot of the games on PS2
[/quote]I’m guessing it’s because they’re inexpensive? :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“kyuketsukimiyu, post:1547, topic:49”]
My favorite series is Air
[/quote]AIR is one of my favorites, and if it weren’t for the Bookclub I probably would have never experienced it. It resonated so much with me, and it really changed how I felt about people and my own circumstances. I hope the CLANNAD Bookclub will help me to grow even closer to this community in a similar way, and I hope you will get to know us a little better as the Bookclub commences.

I look forward to seeing more from you in the coming months! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, this is actually my post number 3 or 4, because I was too lazy to find seriously the introduction corner (I know it’s disrespectful).
Well as my introduction, I’ll say I’m a Key fan (even though I didn’t enjoy Charlotte a lot, they should just stick with VNs if the studio won’t let them make 24 chapters and 2 seasons).
I just recently started to enter the internet world frequently, soI’m okay if I’m corrected in harsh ways.
As my likes, I love shounen, shoujo, seinen, josei, tragedy (my favourite, really liked Ushio’s route), well I like lots of stuffs.
My favourite Key’s work is Clannad, but I didn’t watched the anime, because I felt that the VN was more than enough and the anime may ruin some of the feels I had.
Well this is the end of my long winded introduction, sorry if I had some writing error, since my english is self-educated with the method of books, TV shows, movies, mangas, light novels and visual novels.

3 Likes

Yo @kyuketsukimiyu, I finished Air recently myself, so good!
And hoi @Random_User, very creative name you have there, and a late introduction is better than no introduction^^

1 Like

I’m still thinking about an amazing internet name which can live to the YO-SHI-NO legend.
and thanks for the reply.

1 Like