Introduce Yourself!

Hello, @Result. Welcome to this forums!

Nice to meet you @Result, i hope you have fun with us on Kaza.

Uhhh not entirely sure if I am doing this right? Never seen a forum with this kind of format so I am a bit unsure <.<
Anyways
I live in west coast USA
I’m in the process of playing Rewrite VN. Own a hard copy of Angel Beats VN but refuse to open it any further than I already have until I buy a second copy. Watched Clannad, Little Busters, and Angel Beats.
Found this site by looking for somewhere to answer my Angel Beats Operation Wars questions
I enjoy playing League of Legends and watching a crap ton of other anime XD
I am actually really happy I’ve found a site that’s based all around Key’s works <3 What I’ve always wanted QQ

6 Likes

Welcome, @Likeaneko! Don’t be discouraged. I’m sure you will fit in here quite nicely. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! Hope you have fun here!

Salutations @Likeaneko, I hope you enjoy your time with us.
If you still have questions about Angel Beats! OW you should check these topics:

Have fun.

2 Likes

Welcome here @Likeaneko!
Whatever your reason for coming here, and as lost as you think you are at first, as long as you love Key, you’re entirely welcome & you’ll manage.
Have fun hanging around here!

@Likeaneko Nice to meet you. I am glad Kazamatsuri exists too! A place for Key fans. Hurrah!

1 Like

Heyo @Likeaneko, welcome welcome, but don’t forget to buy a 3rd copy of AB, y’know, one for the collection, one for showing off, and one for playing, very important to keep this in mind!

1 Like

@Skyzzed I want to buy a third one too so bad and for those exact purposes as well!

Hello everyone, my name’s Helena and I live in Texas. This forum was mentioned in an update from the Clannad kickstarter so I came to check it out. I had no idea this forum existed, so I’m really happy because I’m a big fan of Key. I’ve watched every Key anime series but the only game I’ve read all the way through is Clannad. I also played through the Makoto route in Kanon. Happy to be here!

6 Likes

Welcome to the Kaza family~

Hope you enjoy your time with us!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! Hope you have fun and interesting times here!

1 Like

AMIGOOOOOOO

Welcome! This place is greatness mixed with a touch of madness at times, but stick around, we do know how to have a lot of fun.

1 Like

Welcome Helena! We’re so glad that you found us!

I hope we can convince you to read all of the VNs; they’re all much superior to their adaptations :smile:

Hope to see you around~

1 Like

Welcome, @Helena! Glad to have a fellow Texan on board. :smiley:

[quote=“Helena, post:1500, topic:49”]
the only game I’ve read all the way through is Clannad.
[/quote]Sounds like you’ll be especially helpful for the Bookclub. I hope you’re ready for it, because we are! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome @Likeaneko and @Helena. Glad you two could make it. ^^

Awesome sauce. (^o^)/

1 Like

Yo @Helena, welcome, hopefully even more people will find us through Sekai’s update^^

1 Like

Howdy y’all! I am Lost Concept, a junior in college from Texas.

The first Key anime I watched was Angel Beats. Before Angel Beats, I was not really into anime. My brothers tried to get me to watch anime before, but I did not particular like the genres they were into. It was not until college that I made new friends who got me to see Angel Beats. I really the enjoyed the fantasy and drama in the show, and wanted to watch more anime by the same studio. Seeing the word Key in the intro of Angel Beats led me around the internet until I found that a show called Clannad was their most popular. I ended up hiding in my room over a weekend and finished both seasons. It was the most beautiful thing I ever cried too, and I felt like I learned many life lessons.

Since then I have finished watching all of anime produced by Key and have transitioned to reading their visual novels. So far my favorite anime by Key is Clannad (After Story) and my favorite visual novel by Key is Rewrite. In the process of consuming the content of Key, I found kazamatsuri.org after looking around for a facebook page that was dedicated to Key. This page gave me the early heads up I needed to back Sekai Project’s kickstarter for a Clannad visual novel translation and receive the early bird physical copy reward. Thank you guys and I look forward to the Clannad book club!

One of my interests outside of Key is geoscience (my declared major). I credit choosing my major to reading Key’s visual novel Rewrite, because the visual novel made me want to understand and protect the planet we are on. I also was not enjoying engineering and did not have the time to watch anime, read Rewrite, and play video games.

Another interest of mine is baseball. I used to play it and watch it as a child. Currently my favorite team, the Astros, are in the playoffs and I am I am hoping they will make it to the world series. If the Astros don’t make it, I am cheering for the other Texas team, the Rangers in the world series. Also I have found that many anime incorporate baseball into their shows, and Key is no exception. No wonder I like Key so much.

Well that’s all from me for now. Going to go look at other member’s posts here.

PS: I look forward to the Rewrite anime.

9 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)