Introduce Yourself!

Hey @Rewrite130!

[quote=ā€œRewrite130, post:1251, topic:49ā€]
my first and only visual novel
[/quote]gasp :open_mouth:

Welcome, @Rewrite130 and all of the other people that I havenā€™t greeted yet. Sucks to be busyā€¦ :confused:

my favorite is Rewriteā€¦intensely so. This was my first and only visual novel.
[/quote]Itā€™s nice that you like Rewrite, but it would also be nice if you looked at the other VNs Key has to offer. Planetarian might be a good starting point since itā€™s short and cheap. :3

Iā€™d been googling and trying to find more information about Key, and this turned out to be the most informative website.
[/quote]Itā€™s nice to finally have someone who does their best to raise awareness for oneā€™s favorite franchises. (Whereā€™s my Sakura Wars VI, Sega? ;; ) Our admins are admirable for what theyā€™ve done to make this site work as well as it is right now.

Outside of Key, I like to read literature and write stories.
[/quote]More writers~! ^_^/

Please note that I have never done anything like this on the internet, and I may be a bit confused about how to do things like post stuff.
[/quote]Itā€™s okay. Donā€™t be afraid to ask for help. This is the first forum Iā€™ve ever joined too, so Iā€™ve had to ask around. People here are cool about helping newcomers getting around comfortably.

Thank you!
[/quote]I look forward to hearing more from you in the future. :slight_smile:

hi kamio angelo here from nyc nice meet u all

4 Likes

Hey everyone! Iā€™m Joel. Longtime Key fan, first time caller.

Iā€™ve been a fan of Key works since probably 2008/9, when I first played Kanon on a recommendation from a friend, and I got totally hooked from there. Iā€™m a sucker for fun characters, gorgeous music, and melodrama, so Key novels and anime suck me in like nothing else. I can say I spent way too much time in my high school classes aggressively pressing enter during Little Busters when I shouldā€™ve been working, but I have no regrets. Iā€™ve played and watched everything thatā€™s been translated (and a little bit of KudWaf and EX)ā€¦

Except Iā€™ve never read Rewrite, despite following its prerelease period and translation extensively, mainly due to real life distractions and many other things getting in the way every time I get a chance to pick it up. But luckily for me replaying Air recently and the start of Charlotte totally reinvigorated my Key mania, so I started it a few days ago and Iā€™m taking it slow and super enjoying it.

This community here seems to be really thoughtful and fun, so I look forward to my stay here! This forum system is unlike any other Iā€™ve used, so apologies in advance if I screw anything up with replying or anything.

11 Likes

I had the same thing. Followed the translation, ready and excited to read it, and then it took me a year to actually start reading it. Once I got through the common route though, it only took a couple days to finish it.

Welcome aboard, @Kamioangelo64 and @jda95!

CHARLOTTE HYPE TRAIN!

But yeah, good to know charlotte is helping out key fans get more into it again :stuck_out_tongue: Hope you enjoy playing rewrite, and feel free to talk about it on our numerous discussion topics, which you can find listed at: Rewrite - General Discussion

2 Likes

Welcome @Kamioangelo64 and @jda95 ! Hope you both enjoy your time here!

2 Likes

Welcome @jda95 and @Kamioangelo64. Glad you could make it over here. ^w^

Same here buddy. Iā€™m quite the sucker for dramas.

Itā€™s fine buddy. Sometimes real life gets in the way and you gotta do what you gotta do.

1 Like

Welcome Kamioangelo!

1 Like

Heyo @Kamioangelo64 and @jda95! Enjoy Rewrite, itā€™s a nice read :stuck_out_tongue:

i am plan to read them all XD

Hey, Iā€™m Slowdive! Iā€™m from New Jersey, United States. I got into Key like a lot of people, through Clannadā€™s anime adaption, which was my first anime. I watched it at a dark time in my life (freshman year of high school to be exact) and I can honestly say that it changed my perspective on life. Since then, Iā€™ve watched Kanon, Angel Beats, Air TV, Air movie, Clannad Movie, Kanon 2002, read Kanon, Clannad, and ,Little Busters and watched LB/LB:R/LB:E in that order.

I am a huge Key nerd as you can probably tell and if anyone is interested, I wrote an essay on the Canon of the Key universe and how all of their works are related to one another. I can also make a pretty strong case for Kurugaya being Rikiā€™s main romantic interest in Little Busters

As for me personally, I found the site while Googling around for a good discussion on Nayukiā€™s route in Kanon. I keep my Key fan-ness pretty low-key in real life since my friends are lame and hate anything to do with anime. I play guitar and am a huge fan of shoegaze (if my username didnā€™t give that away), post-rock (really hoping ZHIEND lives up to my personal hype), 90s emo, screamo and post-hardcore, and European doom metal, along with a healthy dose of Chillwave, Chillstep, Nujabes and jazz. I hope to meet some cool new people here on the board!

8 Likes

Welcome @Slowdive!

Its always great to have more music lovers around.

Also, two things about your spoiler-tagged stuff: 1) Im not sure why you though you needed to tag that, its not really a spoiler. You can probably remove those tags. And 2) In the future when using spoiler tags, it would be really helpful to all of us if you could give a short description of what youā€™re tagging in parentheses, e.g. (Angel Beats) They all die.

Im interested in hearing your thoughts on stuff, hope to see you around~

Welcome to kazamatsuri slowdive! Your essay on the key stories being connected sounds fascinating, Iā€™d love to read it some day. Also nice taste in music! I also love jazz and chill step, great stuff.

Hi everyone!

Iā€™m KingPoro (Also known as Anderson in ā€¦ some ā€¦ areas) from Jakarta, Indonesia. Iā€™ve been a fan of Key works ever since I watched Clannad and its After Story two years ago, and Iā€™ve been lurking around Kazamatsuri for the last three months or so. More recently, Iā€™ve been watching Charlotte (As Iā€™m sure some of you from the Kaza Watches group may have noticed, hehe), and Iā€™m eagerly awaiting the official release of Clannadā€™s VN by Sekai Project.

Other than that, Iā€™m a huge fan of Angel Beats!, which was really a breath of fresh air during a difficult time for me, and Iā€™m planning on spending the rest of my school holidays working through the animes and VNs of Air and Kanon.

In the last three months that Iā€™ve been lurking around here, Iā€™ve become really quite impressed with the quality, activity, and friendliness of the Kazamatsuri community. As such, Iā€™m really looking forward to contributing in some way to repay the hours of entertainment that reading through this site has provided me so far!

10 Likes

Welcome! @KingPoro Glad to have you, another lurker-turned-contributor like myself.

Looking forward to reading your thoughts on the future Charlotte episodes as well as everything else. :slight_smile:

Hello @Slowdive and @KingPoro!

I am pretty interested in this! You should post itā€¦ Huh where would one post that? I guess making a new topic would be fine, too.

And I also ship Riki x Kurugaya so yay~

I was glad to have you watching it with us earlier :smiley: Hope you can join in more in the future~

1 Like

Welcome, @Slowdive and @KingPoro. Welcome to our ever-expanding circle of Key fans. :slight_smile:

[quote=ā€œSlowdive, post:1269, topic:49ā€]
Since then, Iā€™ve watched Kanon, Angel Beats, Air TV, Air movie, Clannad Movie, Kanon 2002, read Kanon, Clannad, and ,Little Busters and watched LB/LB:R/LB:E in that order.
[/quote]Impressive. Now go read Rewrite. XD

[quote=ā€œSlowdive, post:1269, topic:49ā€]
I can also make a pretty strong case for Kurugaya being Rikiā€™s main romantic interest in Little Busters
[/quote]Iā€™m not the biggest fan of Kurugaya, but if youā€™re really serious about it, I canā€™t argue. (LB! Spoilers?) Rikiā€™s a doormat anyways, so it hardly matters which girl he gets in the end. XD

[quote=ā€œKingPoro, post:1272, topic:49ā€]
Iā€™ve been lurking around Kazamatsuri for the last three months or so.
[/quote]Well, itā€™s a good thing you revealed yourself at this time. :slight_smile:

Iā€™m eagerly awaiting the official release of Clannadā€™s VN by Sekai Project.
[/quote]As am I. It will be my first time reading the VN and roughly three years since I watched the anime in its entirety. My body is ready~ :3

Iā€™ve become really quite impressed with the quality, activity, and friendliness of the Kazamatsuri community.
[/quote]Thatā€™s all thanks to our beloved admins and their push for order in this community. However, thereā€™s always room for improvement, and at least I try to do my best to be welcoming to the members in this community. That said, Iā€™m glad our efforts so far are paying off, and I hope that we can all become great friends someday.

As such, Iā€™m really looking forward to contributing in some way to repay the hours of entertainment that reading through this site has provided me so far!
[/quote]I wish you and @Slowdive the best of luck here at Kazamatsuri! We expect good things from the both of you, and I look forward to seeing what you can do in the near-future. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The evidence is all there! It even fits into the main Litbus timeline!

Poros are cute *~*

Thereā€™s quite a few people from Indonesia here~

If only they would clean up those flags. It drives me crazy T A T

Yo @Slowdive and @KingPoro! Nice to have ya^^