Introduce Yourself!

o/

I’m Aegair or Louis and I’m 20, from the UK and studying Physics (haaaa) and Philosophy ( <3 ). I got into Key from Clannad and since finishing it I’ve also played Planetarian, Little Busters, Rewrite, and attempted Kanon (Kanon Ayu route spoilers, sorta)before ditching it because URGH. I should have patched in the all ages skip because banging Ayu was the worst thing ever. Even more so in context given that she was in a coma and yeaaaaaahhhh…

I’d been following / talking to some peeps from Kazamatsuri for a while on twitter and Tumblr and finally caved in to joining the website since tonnes of awesome shizz came from it ^^

Outside of Key I’ve played a bunch of other VNs, currently playing Umineko. And have completely ruined my life by watching the masterpiece that is Revolutionary Girl Utena. I look forward to being destroyed by Charlotte with the rest of you :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Welcome to the family @Velunari and @Aegair!

@Aegair, I think I’m going to fit in very nicely. Always awesome to meet fellow Umineko fans :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Welcome!

I enjoy both subjects immensely (though my love for math overshadows physics). Good to meet a fellow academic!

2 Likes

Yay another new member! Hey @Aegair

[quote=“Aegair, post:1162, topic:49”]
studying Physics
[/quote]yes! me too! +1 for that, and another +1 for Umineko^^

Nice Hajime avatar too :wink:

1 Like

Yay, UK. Come to conventions *A*

I dropped Physics after a week back when I did it~

Ooh, I didn’t know we had Tumblr presence.

I’d hope so. It’s your site.

Looks like a fancy new medabot. I was always disappointed that the actual content of gc wasn’t as good as the character art made it look.

1 Like

MONEY. I was at Alcon last year, and I have friends who run Luckycon… But unless somewhere hires me Shrugs One day. One day.

That sounds like what I should have done haaaa~

And with regards to Gatchaman Crowds. From what I’ve seen either you adore it for it’s fluffiness, hyper analyse it’s optimistic but not too silly philosophy on the human condition and gamification, or get really annoyed at Hajime. ^^; so hyped up for Insight

I uh, whoops, typo :V

Hello I’m Glenn,
I’m from California and have been a Key fan since 2011 and since then have played every translated game and watched every show. I love collecting key related products from box sets to figures to posters, etc. My favorite Key work would have to be kanon but little busters! and Air are not far behind. Outside of watching anime I also enjoy gaming, playing the piano, and production.

@Yerian Referring to music production, I often write songs for the piano and
then take real sounds I record from things like hitting plates with
forks or closing shutters, put those sounds into a granular synthesizer
(I use omnisphere) and try to make a song using raw sounds used
melodically, it’s hard work but I really enjoy it, and I hope to become a
producer as career eventually.

9 Likes

Welcome Glenn! Please enjoy your stay. I see you’ve already joined in on the discussion, I hope to see more of it from you!

What kind of production are we talking here?

Also, welcome to all you lovely people I never welcomed!

Hello ^^

Fakkun’s here…I LOVEEE Key, every single work, although I never played Planetarian before, but it’s on the list!!! My favourite Key’s work is Rewrite maybe, I really liked LB too and AB…but Rewrite caught my interest. Favourite character…that must be Lucia from Rewrite :3 I like Yui too (AB).

Well, if you want to know more just ask…hope we can get along well :smiley:

5 Likes

Hi everyone that’s been joining that would require extensive amounts of work for me to tag- I’m Bizkitdoh and I do things here. Enjoy your stay and be excellent to eachother.

3 Likes

phew, suddenly a flood of new peeps, neat^^
Hey @Fakkun and @Glenn_Irish!

1 Like

Wow thats really cool! Maybe you’ll let us hear some of your stuff some time? Good luck!

1 Like

Welcome @Fakkun @Glenn_Irish @Aegair and @Velunari .Glad you could all make it. Now we’re becoming a huge family. ^^

5 Likes

Welcome to all the newcomers. The more the merrier.
Watch out for @Exenorate <-- Total troublemaker and resident jerk.

Oh…

2 Likes

So many new people here :smiley:

Don’t know where to start so hi to you all o/

Looking forward to your “Show off your goods” post

1 Like

It’ll be soon, I’m getting a few things for my birthday and anime expo is coming up, after all of that I’ll post it up!

Well hey, hello to the batch of newbies :smiley:

@Velunari Glad to see more people jumping aboard the Charlotte hype train :wink: I’ll be glad to be your conductor/driver/guy-on-crack-hiding-in-the-back-of-the-train with all of you guys~

@Aegair Oh cool, Physics and Philosophy :o Interesting mix you got there.

@Glenn_Irish Ohhhh you’ll be heading to Anime Expo, eh? Do try and support the Key booth as much as you can~

@Fakkun Oh were you able to get planetarian while it was on sale? :o

1 Like

Hello Pepe-san ^^
Well, unfortunately no :confused:

Aw dang D: Well there’s always a chance to get it whenever you feel like starting it up :wink: