Introduce Yourself!

I remember seeing it waaay before I even touched reddit…

Aha! http://key15th.com/2013/04/starfish-submission-project/

2 Likes

I see an Aspirety! Small world. ^^

It is, Key fans tend to stand out in good, and in bad… Atleast lately that has been the case (clannad_mans kickstarter)

3 Likes

Aspirety is everywhere now that he is recognizable. Look back at big Key things and he’s there~

Well it’s really a small fan-base~ The same names will show up all the time!

Oh, can I just say… I would love for an actual professional company to document Key >.> Get sbchoomer to subtitle it~

I moved 5 posts to an existing topic: Key 15th Anniversary Letter Project

This topic is now pinned globally. It will appear at the top of its category and all topic lists until it is either unpinned by a moderator, or the Clear Pin button is pressed.

Hey everyone! Good to meet all of you guys!

I’m a long time Key fan, and my favorite work in Clannad. Surprisingly, my favorite character is actually Ryou, but I have no shortage of beloved Key characters.

To wit, I’ve read through all of Clannad and Planetarian, and have Little Busters, Kanon, and Rewrite all at various levels of completion. It’s one of my summer projects to finish all the main series Key novels.

Aside from the VN’s, I’ve watched the Kanon, Air, Clannad + AS, and Angel Beats anime.

More than anything else, though, I love the music from Key’s works. “Melancholy” is one of the most interesting emotions, and I feel like Key really excels in evoking it with their music. As such, I love all of the intense numbers, like “Roaring Tide,” “Sanka,” “Toudo Kougen,” and “Fuyu no Hanabi.” I’ve probably spent more money on Key Sounds Label albums than I can reasonably justify…

Looking forward to becoming a part of this community!

4 Likes

Glad you could join us. Welcome

1 Like

Welcome! Great to have you!

I would highly recommend that~ I’ve heard they’re pretty good stories www
And yes, KSL is wonderful, isn’t it? I plan to gather all the albums I can when I’m able. >.<

Welcome. Glad you could make it.

Nice. Roaring Tides has always been the song I wanted to learn once I got my own piano and it is a fantastic song. I hope that I can purchase some Key Sounds Label albums soon.

Couldn’t have put it better myself.

1 Like

If you haven’t yet, be sure to grab all the piano arrangement albums. There are some really beautiful songs there that I hope to learn some day…

Welcome to the community! I’m sure you’ll fit in just fine, there’s no shortage of people who love Key’s music here. I’m a big fan of Ryou as well!

If you don’t mind me asking, how did you find our site?

Nice to meet you! So can I call you 3.1428571428571428? Or would you prefer 22/7? :stuck_out_tongue:

Good to see a lot more people interested in KSL! I love Key’s music and see it as probably one of the core elements of their storytelling

…I just feel bad that I haven’t spent as much money on albums as I would have liked to (I only have 4) XD

Feel free to boast pics of your collection: http://forum.kazamatsuri.org/t/show-off-your-goods/

22/7 is both compact and rational, so it works for me.

Unfortunately, most of my albums are electronic! iTunes selling Key albums has been terrible for my wallet.

1 Like

I wasn’t aware that KSL sold their stuff on iTunes outside Japan

Aaaand it looks pretty complete, wow!

2 Likes

A little bit late here, but again, welcome to Kazamatsuri forums

Key music? Are you joking? Those are royal MASTERPIECES

As for myself, I have been listening to Air’s OST for the last 7 or 8 years :smiley: Still love it. Sousei is my favorite, but there’s also love for Natsukage, Yumegatari and the one that plays at the very beginning of both VN and anime (before Yukito’s arrival to town). As for vocals, Tori no Uta is legendary!

I happen to love the rest, too. Haruka Kanata ;__________________________________;

1 Like

I love you so much for that link.

2 Likes

Hey guys! Name’s Yerian. My first experience of Key was the Clannad anime and I was immediately drawn into Key’s style and brilliance. I am super pumped for Angel Beats! VN and actually discovered this community while looking for updates about it. Yoroshiku!

4 Likes

Welcome! Glad to see our Angel Beats VN info were helpful in some way, haha! You have @Bizkitdoh to thank for organising all that information.

If you’re interested in getting to know some of us in a more informal and off-topic place, don’t forget to check out the Skype chatroom~