Ideas Topic!

It’s called the events category! :wink:

So the rule is to make a topic everytime there is an offline meet-up?
What if we just wanna meet-up, for no specific event? :stuck_out_tongue:

New topic! A meet-up IS an event. The events category is for official events, kaza community online and offline events, anything.

1 Like

I want to start a key song competition event or better yet, I want to realize one of my dream, a thread to sample contless voices to make the YO-SHI-NO fan song in real life.

1 Like

This is a thing that has happened and will continue to happen!

We’ll definitely do YO-SHI-NO at some point, @Aspirety and @Bizkitdoh already sung it too.

2 Likes

Why don’t we have any interactive games on here ? We can have a “Name that Key character” game every once in a while. And since this page is about Key, why don’t we have “Character of the day” stuff ? I think every Key character should be respected and have a day dedicated to them, just a thought.

We do, its called their birthday.

2 Likes

Not all Key characters have their birthdays told. And also, I remember Akiko’s birthday passed a few weeks ago and no one even celebrated

Well, why didn’t you celebrate it by posting in her topic?

I personally don’t feel much of a need to have a “character spotlight” and I don’t celebrate fictional birthdays either, so that’s my excuse, at least. If I have an idea about a character, that’s when I talk about them.

Cause I was expecting an admin here to do it.

That isn’t the job of the admins; it’s the job of the members who want to celebrate such birthdays. There have been other members who do that, y’know!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Key Birthdays!

I’m sure this has been mentioned, but a “Remember me” button for the forum would be really nice.

A what now?
(Also, didn’t know this topic existed.)

My bad.
The little checkbox when you’re signing in, so you don’t have to type in your username + password every time.

It remembers me, so it’s gotta be something on your end.

1 Like

Yeah, it should just remember you by default…

Wellllllllllll, it doesn’t on my desktop, phone or tablet…

Most browsers have the option to remember login and password, maybe it is the cookie settings? Works for me with Windows 7 and Chrome.

Yeah… I’m currently logged in on Chrome on my PC, Chrome/Firefox/Safari on my laptop, my tablet and my phone :confused: