HOLY BREAKER! Discussion

I don’t know if this had been already posted or not, but apparently HOLY BREAKER! is available through Appstore for iPhone and Google play for Android. Check the official website!

Oooh appstore? That’s interesting. I know it was on VA’s platform (anigamer) but didn’t know it being directly on the store XD

Skyspear TL is going to translate it!!!

4 Likes

Huzzar! Any news about Skyspear’s reliability? Have they released stuff in the past?

1 Like

A reddit user, Spoggerific just messaged me today in response to my request for HOLY BREAKER! impressions with a little review he wrote up. Check it if you’re interested:

2 Likes

I planned out a review for HB ages ago… but I never finished it, so it went to the garbage~
I agree with some things, but not others.

The fight scenes I feel, despite the flashy imagery, didn’t feel satisfying. There was too much description and not enough happening. I think the plot, explaining why fights were happening, was handled… in not the best way. The protagonist’s motivations were pretty interesting though.
With the CGs, I think that Tenma’s were generally all well done. Every other CG though was a mess.
There are some cool little bits that make you think “woah, Siglus is cool.” Unfortunately now that AB exists, that surprise factor will be gone for a lot of people.

I wouldn’t say it was bad, but it was… okay. There wasn’t really anything special about it, and really, Tenma, for a long time, was the only reason I continued reading. The plot wasn’t bad, it just existed.

HAPPENING

Satin Scwarzwald

Licht Jarveden

4 Likes

This is what happens when Hinoue tries to make lolis

OMG. Loli cuteness overload :scream::scream::scream:
I don’t know if those 2 new characters are the same person or not since we saw Charlotte (Misa and Yusa). But that second one reminds me of Rei from Harmonia
(^_^)/ Dem eyes be everything
Also, where did you get these pictures ?

Nice to see they are continuing the “Only Tenma is drawn well” theme. I like it when a series has consistency.

1 Like

Licht reminds me of Fate Testarossa from Nanoha, that weapon is so cool!

Why does Holy Breaker cost over 18 dollars when Planetarian only cost 4 dollars on the App Store ? :triumph::triumph::triumph: