Hikikomori Songs to Receive Commercial Release

Indeed, the Satsubatsu Kids album initially released at Comiket 93 will get a general, physical release on May 30 and with an extra track named Question Time. Hikikomori Songs is an album of 12(+1) tracks featuring composition and lyrics by Maeda Jun, vocals and arrangement by Hyon, as well as illustrations by Juri Misaki. The full album will sell at 3000 yen, and for people who already bought the C93 version Question Time will also be available as a download for 150 yen.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://kazamatsuri.org/hikikomori-songs-receive-commercial-release/
1 Like

I’ve been waiting for the general release of this one forever! The male singer is a very interesting point, really looking forward to more Hyon & KSL collaborations!
I hope ShiraneHito will translate these songs as well, he’s been doing fantastic on lyrics translation, as always.

When I asked Shirane, he wasn’t interested.
*she

This is the most helios article that he’s been allowed to publish and I think that brings a breath of fresh air to an otherwise usual announcement news post. Sounds like him just rambling and I don’t hate it, that’s for sure :stuck_out_tongue:
Regardless, this is overall good news and while I don’t see it getting high in oricon, I’ll be glad to see hikkikomori songs reach more people in the future~

1 Like

Excuse me?

1 Like

Right :yahaha: the april fools joke that didn’t even happen on april fools. Fair, fair :stuck_out_tongue: