Help Needed! Creating Key Information Pages

Do we already have an idea of who’s doing what, so I can do something…? :o
I’m under the assumption that people are on Kanon and Rewrite. So I can get like, 4 shots of Planetarian or… I dunno. Lol

Well at the moment, the only help I’ve gotten is for Rewrite screens, hence why I strikethrough’d it. Not much of a response for anything else.

I’ll start nabbing things, boss. o7
Any rough number of pictures/quotes you want…?

For quotes, just give me your best in the quote threads I put up.
For pictures, I only need about 5-10 per game, but give me whatever you have and I’ll choose the most fitting ones. As always, a healthy mix of drama, comedy, minigames, action or whatever else to showcase what the game is all about.

1 Like

Update: @Naoki_Saten has provided me with all the Planetarian screens I need.

I’m thinking I’ll open up the floor to Little Busters screenshots. If anybody has any good ones, I’ll put them to good use. I’m especially interested in serious/dramatic ones.

I’m looking for information on where to buy digital versions of Key’s games.

I know that @Bonecuss has the memorial editions of all the VNs, but he hasn’t been able to get any of them in English because they run in a different engine to the originals.

No longer need any LB screens, Bizkitdoh sorted that out for me!
Still looking for: Kanon, Air, Clannad and Tomoyo After.

For a progress report:
Kanon: 75% done, need screenshots.
Air: 15% done, need someone to help me write it, and screenshots/quotes.
Clannad: 75% done, need screenshots.
Tomoyo After: 0% done. I don’t know anything about it!
Little Busters!: 99% done. Don’t wanna say 100% in case I change something later.
Kud Wafter: 0%. Same as TA.
Angel Beats!: 99%.
Rewrite: 99%.
Harvest Festa: -5%. I haven’t even asked for any help with this yet, but I guess I should. It needs it’s own page.

Wasn’t exactly sure what to screenshot, but here’s some Kanon.

Slightly off-topic, but every time I see screenshots from Kanon I’m so weirded out by the faces… I mean, my mouth is about half-way between my nose and chin, what even is this

1 Like

Believe me, Kanon is beautiful compared to some earlier stuff.

1 Like

Poke me if you want a Wiki set up for this or something. MediaWiki would be fairly easy to throw onto the same runtime stuff the front page uses.

1 Like

Reading through Air. Should hopefully be done by late tomorrow, then I’ll nab screens and some quotes.

Went and used your Kanon screenshots. Thanks for that @Takafumi!
I’m still looking for Clannad, Air and Tomoyo After screenshots, the latter two especially. I might be able to round up some Clannad screens on my own, but I don’t have all the content unlocked so if anyone can help I won’t turn it down.

And also, still haven’t had any offers on people to help educate me about the games I haven’t played. I’m kinda stuck without that, so any help there is really appreciated.

Air common / routes completed. Took lots of notes and already have a few images ready to crop up and some others to go back and get. Will gather and send them come sunrise. Hope people like them~

Also have a ton of quotes, but I’ll pick some of the best and throw them in the quote thread too for possible header quote thingies. I think there are two really good ones. There -may- be a better one within the end game routes though.

Ah right. Here’s the Tomoyo After ones by the way

Avoiding spoilers is sooo hard ;~; Most of the non-spoilery good quotes are split up into two or more lines. Lucky I remember the correct route through the VN, so I wasn’t stuck for hours like the first time I read it!
Oh, oh! I figured out why Esperanza is my favorite track from the Key 15th album thing thanks to this~ It’s a cover of the TA title music! I realized that I had forgotten one of the Saitos as well~
Also, what’s with the quote on the Tomoyo After page? Set it to “Let’s go look for the treasure of life!” or something!

Thank you so much guys! This really helps a lot.

It’s a placeholder silly! I’m still waiting on people to post some good quotes in the quote thre-
Wait, I never made one? That’s odd…

Tomoyo After Quotes & Screenshots Here! You have a new mission :stuck_out_tongue: