Help Needed! Creating Key Information Pages

Hey guys. For a while now I’ve been trying to complete some simple little information pages for each of Key’s games to put on the main site, to help introduce people to Key’s works, and provide information on how to obtain them. I’ve tried to get it all done myself, but it’s taking a bit too long and I’m starting to realise this would be a lot better if I had a little bit of help from the community. I’ll detail all of the little things I need help with, some requiring little effort, some requiring a bit more. If you can help me out at all, I’d really appreciate it, and it’ll help get Kazamatsuri.org moving onto more important projects, like that Bookclub~

Also, if you help out I’ll be sure to mention you in the site’s acknowledgements!

First, I need screenshots! I’ll be displaying screenshots of each game to attract readers and inform people of what the game is about. A healthy mix of comedy, drama and whatever else to showcase the many different aspects of the game (as long as there’s no obviously huge spoilers). Screenshots taken in full resolution and without the window are very preferred. I need screenshots of the following:
Kanon
Air
Clannad
Tomoyo After: An English screenshot of the Dungeons & Takafumis Minigame.
Planetarian
Rewrite
Little Busters!
Any you can provide will be considered to be posted to the site. Message me or post them in the relevant quote thread and I’ll give them a look. This is a part I really need people’s help on, and hopefully won’t require much of your time!

A bigger task I need help with is people to collaborate with me to write up the guide pages themselves, for the games I’m less familiar with. I need help with:
Air
Tomoyo After
Kud Wafter
Specifically, I’ll need help writing a plot synopsis, details about the game’s structure and length, etc. If you’re interested, fire me a message and I’ll be in contact.

I’m also looking for good quotes to introduce the stories. I’ve got a few up there already, but I could do better on a few of them. I’m looking for great quotes from the game or Anime which sum up the story in some nice way. Report to the quote threads, and if there’s something I feel is fitting I’ll use it!

Tomoyo After Quote Thread
Planetarian Quote Thread

Lastly, on the technical side of things, I’m also looking to see if anybody has a method of getting the Memorial Editions of Clannad, Planetarian or Air play in English. I don’t know if this is possible or not, but if you know of any methods, let me know!

I hope this isn’t too much to ask of you guys. I’m doing all I can to get this done on my own, but I’m really in need of some help here to get this finished. If you can spare a moment to help me out, I’d really appreciate it a lot. Thank you so much!

Do we already have an idea of who’s doing what, so I can do something…? :o
I’m under the assumption that people are on Kanon and Rewrite. So I can get like, 4 shots of Planetarian or… I dunno. Lol

Well at the moment, the only help I’ve gotten is for Rewrite screens, hence why I strikethrough’d it. Not much of a response for anything else.

I’ll start nabbing things, boss. o7
Any rough number of pictures/quotes you want…?

For quotes, just give me your best in the quote threads I put up.
For pictures, I only need about 5-10 per game, but give me whatever you have and I’ll choose the most fitting ones. As always, a healthy mix of drama, comedy, minigames, action or whatever else to showcase what the game is all about.

1 Like

Update: @Naoki_Saten has provided me with all the Planetarian screens I need.

I’m thinking I’ll open up the floor to Little Busters screenshots. If anybody has any good ones, I’ll put them to good use. I’m especially interested in serious/dramatic ones.

I’m looking for information on where to buy digital versions of Key’s games.

I know that @Bonecuss has the memorial editions of all the VNs, but he hasn’t been able to get any of them in English because they run in a different engine to the originals.

No longer need any LB screens, Bizkitdoh sorted that out for me!
Still looking for: Kanon, Air, Clannad and Tomoyo After.

For a progress report:
Kanon: 75% done, need screenshots.
Air: 15% done, need someone to help me write it, and screenshots/quotes.
Clannad: 75% done, need screenshots.
Tomoyo After: 0% done. I don’t know anything about it!
Little Busters!: 99% done. Don’t wanna say 100% in case I change something later.
Kud Wafter: 0%. Same as TA.
Angel Beats!: 99%.
Rewrite: 99%.
Harvest Festa: -5%. I haven’t even asked for any help with this yet, but I guess I should. It needs it’s own page.

Wasn’t exactly sure what to screenshot, but here’s some Kanon.

Slightly off-topic, but every time I see screenshots from Kanon I’m so weirded out by the faces… I mean, my mouth is about half-way between my nose and chin, what even is this

1 Like

Believe me, Kanon is beautiful compared to some earlier stuff.

1 Like

Poke me if you want a Wiki set up for this or something. MediaWiki would be fairly easy to throw onto the same runtime stuff the front page uses.

1 Like

Reading through Air. Should hopefully be done by late tomorrow, then I’ll nab screens and some quotes.

Went and used your Kanon screenshots. Thanks for that @Takafumi!
I’m still looking for Clannad, Air and Tomoyo After screenshots, the latter two especially. I might be able to round up some Clannad screens on my own, but I don’t have all the content unlocked so if anyone can help I won’t turn it down.

And also, still haven’t had any offers on people to help educate me about the games I haven’t played. I’m kinda stuck without that, so any help there is really appreciated.

Air common / routes completed. Took lots of notes and already have a few images ready to crop up and some others to go back and get. Will gather and send them come sunrise. Hope people like them~

Also have a ton of quotes, but I’ll pick some of the best and throw them in the quote thread too for possible header quote thingies. I think there are two really good ones. There -may- be a better one within the end game routes though.

Ah right. Here’s the Tomoyo After ones by the way

Avoiding spoilers is sooo hard ;~; Most of the non-spoilery good quotes are split up into two or more lines. Lucky I remember the correct route through the VN, so I wasn’t stuck for hours like the first time I read it!
Oh, oh! I figured out why Esperanza is my favorite track from the Key 15th album thing thanks to this~ It’s a cover of the TA title music! I realized that I had forgotten one of the Saitos as well~
Also, what’s with the quote on the Tomoyo After page? Set it to “Let’s go look for the treasure of life!” or something!