Harmonia Quotes & Screenshots

Use this thread to share your favourite quotes from Harmonia, and help us make this thread the definitive collection of Harmonia quotes! You can post your quotes as screenshots or text. As a guideline, try to keep the thread in a healthy balance of funny and serious quotes, without drifting too far in one direction.

Anything from the series can be posted without spoiler tags. Since we will be posting direct quotations of dialogue stated in the series, please note that there can and will be spoilers in this topic.

When you try explaining your music tastes to someone.

6 Likes

First Planetarian reference?

1 Like

Rei being too savage. I like him.

Cheeky bastards.

“But you don’t know until you try, and nothing will change if you don’t. It’s not about who was most important or who to praise. There’s a special value in being the first to make a move.” - The coolest guy in town

2 Likes

Idk, this quote just like… maybe its because it’s combined with Towa no Hoshi e but this quote just killed me.

10 Likes

Just look at this smirk. It’s cute. It’s adorable. It’s funny. It’s awesome.

10 Likes

Love was the origin of all emotions.
Because of love, we feel happy when we interact with others.
Because of love, we know what we want to protect and feel anger when it is hurt.
Because of love, we feel sadness when we lose something important.
Because of love. . . we can feel the same emotions, share them, and know enjoyment.

~ “The Girl who Sings her Feelings” Shiona

3 Likes

Is there any other key heroine of her type make that kind of expression? @.@
Was perplexed the first time I saw it. Kotori-ish, but she’s from different archtype!

I don’t have a quote but…

2 Likes

Pay your software, Tipi is crying cause you got no Windows license. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

hold

What? There is such a scene in a Key Kinetic Novel??

thx.
ooh… they’re just holding hands…

stap
All night long <3

3 Likes

Well, I had “professionals” repair my pc when I still had an official win7 version, those “professionals” put win8 without my consent and it was a cracked version! I was quite mad so I updated to win 10 since it couldn’t be worse than win 8 and it seems I managed to have a cracked version of a free OS! HAHA MY LIFE IS GREAT!

1 Like

Uh, your quote is probably that… thing… at the bottom right corner…

…which is a very noble one, I have to say.

Hahaha yeah let’s pretend it’s my quote