General Gaming Discussion

So… anyone here like Smash and still don’t have a Switch?

1 Like

I love Sm4sh too bad I don’t have my WiiU right now.

I just finished a game called The Missing: J.J. Macfield and the Island of Memories by Hidetaka Suehiro’s White Owls. It was an interesting game, the gameplay itself is outdated, but it develops some interesting topics.

During the game you the protagonist chats with her friends, mom and teacher, the chats are fun but they are really weird. When you beat the game and you (huge spoilers) find out that the main character is a man in the real world you piece it all together and it becomes an interesting commentary of gender.

1 Like

Ahh Looks like an interesting game… Its game mechanics are a bit gruesome from what I have read from the steam page though :sweat_smile:

Yeah the gameplay is kinda off and the game mechanics are all over the place, but the developers used the mechanics as a plot point. That game is the weirdest game I’ve played in some time hahahaha.
I think it is one of those games that should have been a film.

Just finished CrossCode. Damn, that was a great game.

It’s been a while, but I was able to remove quite a few games from the backlog that there just isn’t time for or just aren’t worth the time and that feels really good since there is always more clutter than you know about or expect anyway. :slight_smile:

Still, there are plans to try Dragon Quest Heroes out for a bit to see if jumping right to the second game is the best decision, and Smash Ultimate is coming along to the point where the only person left to unlock is Wolf…and still over 40 or so characters I want to play or try out. It is awesome to be able to play six player and eight player matches on any stage you want and to feel that real chaos!

Little Busters will get started again soon (don’t know why I haven’t picked it back up this month yet) along with some other small odds and ends. The 100% Orange Juice play log still grows but it’s at a slower pace and 13 characters are left to try out.

EDIT: There is apparently data corruption problems with the new Smash update and use of the Plant. PLEASE be warned - I’m staying away from playing Piranha Plant altogether for a little while longer.

1 Like

Steam’s at it again with wallet rape.

Just got the rest of the Fruits of Grisaia. Umineko, When they cry. Pretty much the since the last summer sale all i have been playing are the few critically acclaimed visual novels and drawing.

If you like Key’s work which if your reading this you do. Give Fruits of Grisaia a try. I’d agure that its better than key but i havent finished it yet only done two routes.

Incase your interested in what i have read since christmas I have read; Higurashi chapter, 3-4, Umineko 1-2, Planetarian (Switch) and Tomoyo After it a wonderful Golden Takafumi. :gold:

1 Like