Game Night At Kazamatsuri: Key Heroes Unite!

Here’s something I spoke about before and wanted to do at some point or another. I’m gonna strike while the iron’s hot!

I almost threw it in Key Fanworks because, well, you’ll see in a sec.

So one of the things I like to do is play pickup games of comedic rules-light roleplaying games. I’ve become quite enamored with a game called All Outta Bubblegum, which I boast I can teach anybody in 5 minutes or less.

I wanted to kind of do this as a roleplayer’s corner thing, but thought I might as well roll right into a first game to see who’s interested in playing a game online with the general gist of these quick adventures being “Key characters save the world.” Just pick somebody and, uh, wait until I figure out a plot. My first idea was “Somebody’s kidnapped Kanna! What are we gonna do?!”

Check it out, maybe talk about tabletop roleplaying in general, gimme a ring if you’re interested! I’m just curious to see who else might be interested in other activities like this in the community and stuff.

While I am genuinely interested in tabletop roleplaying, I do agree with the sentiments of the creator on this:

Get me drunk, and I’ll gladly play :stuck_out_tongue: otherwise, it lacks the rules and organization of a game that anyone can join and play from the get-go

what about the underaged? :open_mouth:

Well…

I did have the line on this other set of rules called Wushu as an alternative, if AoB is too light.

I’ve made a decision and if anybody’s interested, I’m willing to teach a little Wushu using the point-allocation system which you can find if you scroll down a little.

Basics are here, as previously pointed out and, well, after those basics I can handle the rest as the Director.

I am looking for a good location, though. Maybe a big jokey amusement park or a big building? Would Kazamatsuri City be too on-the-nose?