From the VA Summer Sale - Re:Change ~Rewrite EDM Arrange Album~ Released!

The VisualArt’s 2017 Summer Sale in Akiba has been going strong since it commenced on the 29th of July, with just under 2 weeks left before it ends. In particular there was a particular notable release that flew under our radar. First appearing at the Summer Sale on the 11th of August, Re:Change ~Rewrite EDM Arrange Album~ has been released! You can check out a demo of the album above, which includes EDM remixes of many tracks from the original Rewrite visual novel and from the anime. If you’re a fan of EDM, this is one album you won’t wanna miss!

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://kazamatsuri.org/va-summer-sale-rechange-rewrite-edm-arrange-album-released/
3 Likes

As someone who is genuinely into this sorta stuff, this is probably my most hyped Key remix album so far :yahaha: Seeing names that I know and love like taqumi, LU-I, Nizikawa, and especially you, I already know I’m gonna love these tracks. Can’t wait to listen to it!

3 Likes

Yeah there are so many good things in that sale. Especially the Remix-CD. Only so many can be bought from yahoo. Is there a way to purchase them directly