Exclusive Interview with VisualArt's, Prototype and Fruitbat Factory about Little Busters! English Edition

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://kazamatsuri.org/exclusive-interview-visualarts-prototype-and-fruitbat-factory-about-little-busters-english-edition/
7 Likes

Loving the header image, good choice of images. Baba is probably to thank for that, I always knew the guy had good taste.

Hopefully there’ll be lots of fun to be had with LUCA. Sounds like an interesting little engine, love originals.

Thanks to Kazamatsuri for arranging this interview - very interesting to read :+1:

I can’t comment too much not having yet read the VN but it has got my anticipatory juices flowing even more!

As for funny moments… Boy, does Saya have a lot of them! I was laughing through half of her story.

This. Saya is very, very funny, and Sakurai Harumi is a god.

[B]ased on what I’ve seen so far I expect her minigame will be very enjoyable in English too.

Coming to Crying Games Done Quick 2017!

2 Likes

This interview just makes me want the steam release even more.
When I played Saya’s route I kept dying at the shooting minigame because I didn’t know what Japanese numbers sound like (I do now lol). So I’m wondering how they would change that.

Oh man I forgot this was happening! Awesome interview. Baba was great =P

To VA: It seems that Little Busters’ life is coming to an end. Can we expect any more announcements for its 10th anniversary or into the future?

Baba: Yes, we have something planned! It should be made public soon!

Double plus hype for a July 27th LB! release on Steam! :wink:

1 Like

The passion from Kazamatsuri was especially moving

Daww :flustered:

To VA: Have you ever considered releasing Key’s games with support for mac or linux?

Baba: No we haven’t, but we’ll consider it if there’s a large demand. Currently, it would too big a cost to be beneficial.

Pretty Pleeeease

2 Likes

So there’s chance for Summer Pockets for Switch, nice. I think this platform is even better for visual novels than Vita. VNs are best read on portable device, but sometimes I just want to read it on big screen and with Switch you can do both seamlessly.

2 Likes

YES PLEASE!!! Please launch it on Nintendo Switch and make it hard copy. I would love a hard copy of the Little Busters! Visual Novel next to my DVDs.