Dungeons and Takafumis' Livestream Weekend

Now that the Tomoyo After Bookclub has covered the entirety of its arcs, it’s now time to give Dungeons and Takafumi’s some love!

Basicaly, it’ll be weekend in which whoever wants to stream Dungeons and Takafumis is encouraged to do so. I myself will be streaming a whole playthrough. However, I don’t have to be the only one. If someone wants to progress alongside me, wants to do a race until the first of us completes the game or just wants to chill out playing, go ahead, I’ll be more than happy.

To those of you who haven’t ever streamed I tell you: I haven’t either. I’d like this to be something informal, so it’s OK if you aren’t used to streaming or if you are a bit shy about speaking and being heard online. Give it a try, it’s not as hard as it seems!

So, use this topic as you wish to raise awareness on your own livestream, ask for help setting it up, ask for people to be guests in your livestream and so on.

3 Likes

I’ll be streaming mainly on Saturday on Sunday. Schedules haven’t been decided yet, but they’ll be more or less from 1pm UTC to 6pm UTC on both days (hopefully, with this there’ll be enough time to finish the game).

I’m looking for people to join me and commentate the livestream. These people will also be more than welcome if they want to help me set up the livestream giving me advice about the layout, colours, how to deal with the chat and so on. No experience is required, only a decent working microphone and tons of motivation. Whoever is interested, leave a reply tagging me or PM me in Discord. Applications will be open until 11:59pm UTC on Thursday the 22nd.

Also, keep in mind that you don’t have to stay for the whole duration, we can set up turns so that you join whenever it’s best for you.

On Friday afternoon at some point we’ll be doing a kind of preparation for the stream. Mainly to talk with each other in case we hadn’t before and to set a schedule for all the guests and finish setting up the livestream.

Edit: Livestream is beggining at 1pm UTC. Here’s the link to the channel: https://www.twitch.tv/mogaoscar

Livestream chat will be held in another Discord server. Here’s the invitation link: https://discordapp.com/invite/AeZFeq5

I already did the first 10 floors here, though the first 90 minutes is basically me learning the game then wiping. I don’t know when I’ll have time between school and Harmonia, but I can probably get in a couple of hours this week.

1 Like

Yeah I’m extremely busy this weekend, but I’ll see if I can make some time for it.

I’ll definitely watch your stream @Mogaoscar!

As for whether I’ll stream it myself… Frankly I find D&T all too frustrating. I guess it would be a cool comedy act to watch me suffer from playing it but… I’ll be in a place with horrible internet at that time, so perhaps I should pass

Now that I have finished D&T, I feel confident in streaming myself as well. I think I’ll be doing two streams as well, one on Saturday, basically after Mogaoscar’s has ended (so around 6 pm UTC if the planning stays the same), so if that’s more in line with your timezone, you’re welcome. The second I’ll do on Sunday, and @Mogaoscar, we might be able to actually set up a race there.

Basically, my plan is to have a just-for-fun run on Saturday with the audience choosing the jobs and on Sunday I’d like to try to go for the highest rank. This also means I’ll continue my run, should Moga finish earlier. For this Saturday run, voting is up now and I’m going to check the results as soon as Mogaoscar has finished his run. Beware however, that these polls spoil all possible jobs in D&T.

Tomoya’s Job
Tomoyo’s Job
Kanako’s Job
Tomo’s Job

EDIT: You know, it might be useful to actually link my twitch channel…