Comiket 89

So key just confirmed they will be attending this years fuyucomi so who ever is in Japan can go and see what they are up to.It also seems Itaru hinoue might be drawing a tapestry. https://twitter.com/hinoueitaru/status/660676730055561219
2 Likes

I’ve noticed that, historically, VisualArt’s has always participated in Winter Comiket… and only winter comiket. That being said, I was just eagerly awaiting for the announcement.

I’m putting my money on Harmonia being sold here :stuck_out_tongue:

puts tryhard headband on
Let’s go!

1 Like

CALENDARS?!

If harmonia does get released by fuyocomi hopefully we get it on steam sometime during november or early december. Also hopefully we will get more news on the Rewrite anime and english release of Tomoyo After and Little Busters.

They are aiming for December:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/updates/535913197/1445824610

I’m gonna guess April. Looking at 8bit’s recent releases the only seasons in the past 2 years they skipped were spring 2014 and summer 2015. They have nothing else announced after Comet Lucifer but I feel if Rewrite was going to air winter 2016 we’d have seen something besides the announcement trailer by now.

I’m not expecting a announcement of a winter airing but I’m guessing they will give out extra info like cast or a little trailer maybe.

1 Like

My personal guess is around christmastime, because people just looove spending money for christmas

1 Like

I really should go to comiket one day. Hopefully next year’s fuyucomi cus I’m betting there will be heaps of rewrite merch :3

Who’s Hitaru Inoue ?

2 Likes

Oh did I write Hitaru Inoue I meant Itaru Hinoue my bad had a typo, im amazed i didnt catch that.

1 Like

She is Hinoue’s alter-ego that is responsible for all the terrible art that was made under her name

6 Likes

I’m excited even if I don’t live in japan… (I’m counting on you guys for the news!)

Hopefully we will get at least a visual for the Rewrite anime and character designs.

Also maybe they will tease the next major Key VN ???

Maybe. But I’m putting my bets up that they’re gonna promote Harmonia to the fullest extent, along with maybe a preview for the second beat, or whatever they plan on calling it. Maybe a animated teaser trailer for Rewrite too ?

I’m not sure they would start a big project again. Jun Maeda has worked on every big flag point, in Key’s VN’s. Then there were spin-offs and Kinetic VN’s. Hinoue did Rewrite, and they actually put in a big budget for it. But it wasn’t the VN of the year. But again, that was Hinoue’s first project. I’m hoping that if Jun Maeda, ever decides to make a big VN flag point again, then hopefully we’ll have both Hinoue and Na-Ga working on the character designs. It’s been what, 7 years since Jun Maeda even did a story with Hinoue doing art.

I’ll still be waiting for my Akane After, VN. But if they do decide to do another story, pls don’t put all that science stuff and douche character traits of Yu in it. I’ll be surprised if they don’t, do a big VN though, considering we still have what, like 4 more years until the last Beat is out. We still need someone to be the next Jun, since he’s probably gonna retire soon.

at least it sold well, it was the No.1 best seller in its release month, Harvest Festa was No.1 best seller in its release date as well :smile:

A-are you my long lost brother!!!

3 Likes

Well, I was thinking about somethings earlier.
I wanted to talk with pepe about, but I forgot and just remembered.
I’ll be going to the comiket so I thought about streaming my trip. I’ll post again if I can do that

Hey, if any news of Akane After, notify me too~

P.S Tribute to Akane in my 1st trip to Japan 2 months ago,

3 Likes

guys did you play Harvest Festa? o.o
@minuore
oh I got the same one. did you get it from visual art’s summer sale?

Nah, went with friends who aren’t otakus. Or at least otaku-ish like me, misses all events.
Got it from Animate, iirc was the last one too.

http://plus.koubaibu.jp/item/va_vs_calendar_2016/
going to be sold at fuyucomi other than that, the sample illustrations look really good.