CLANNAD Fanart

It’s been too long. Here’s smol Fuko! Fuko is one of my favorite characters, mostly because of the meme but also because I used her as my avatar for so long. Enjoy…? I guess…

15 Likes

You remembered the party hat. Good taste.

4 Likes

I can’t not remember the party hat. That’s the best equipment for Fuko.

2 Likes

Considering that Fuko with party hat was your avatar before smol Shiona, I would have been more surprised if you forgot.

2 Likes

So, over the last few months, I have had this drawing and had been very slowly working on it. Since I had College and other life stuff, I didn’t get to work on it much for like two straight months but now that I have some time again, I decided to pick it back up to finish it. The picture on the left is my freehanded version of the picture on the right. I tried to emulate the one on the right, but it definitely isn’t perfect and has a bunch of mistakes. I am likely gonna redraw this in the next few years at some point but I hope to be more artistically active now that school is out of the way. I also don’t really do colour drawings so black and white it is. Apologies for the image quality, the scan wasn’t perfect.

8 Likes

Nagisa’s face needs a bit of work but Tomoya and their clothes look great! Keep it up!

I did a thing (mild Yukine arc spoiler)

Text: Sa palagay ko, ako na siguro ang pinakamaswerteng tao sa mundo dahil sa dami ng mga taong nagbibigay suporta sa akin. (which translates to as “I think I may be the luckiest person in the world with so many people giving me support.”)

10 Likes

I love it, possibly your best work yet!

1 Like

I’ll have to agree with Aspi on this :shock: one of, if not your best work so far! Absolutely love the outfit she has on, too

1 Like

Hi, I draw these recently.

4 Likes

Not sure if sand art is acceptable, but here’s a picture of some Sand Dangos I made today at the beach.

15 Likes

It bends here…by TealGuardian

10 Likes

StarfishBlender, How’d you do your kakeami crosshatching in the background. I have issues trying to make it look that good. Also you will see a drawing of mine soon probably, (still two weeks of uni, may have to wait until its over). So I challenge you to an art contest and the winner gets the Golden Starfish. The winner of the Golden Starfish gains the ability to suddenly have itchy nose and people tell the winner that they were daydreaming while hugging the Golden Starfish. The loser however, will have to eat taiyaki and say “uguu” at the end of their sentences.

You up for the challenge, StarfishBlender?

You would win very easily as I have no artistic talent at all! Click this link for the artist’s homepage

Here’s another one of Nagisa

7 Likes

The more I work on this background the worse this looks so this is where i am stopping. Hopefully this looks okay.

Drawn mostly with an actual G-pen (A nip that manga artists use a lot.)

6 Likes

It is said that Sanae Furukawa’s macrophages have the ability to murder the heck out of bacterial invaders through the power of rainbow bread :smug:

jk I just wanted to draw a seiyuu joke

14 Likes

Cute!

2 Likes

love the thicc outlines

1 Like

Source

「生まれてきてくれてありがとう」
「Thank you for being born.」

This is one of my most favorite fanarts out there. I reblogged it on my tumblr a long time ago.

Source

This was also really feelsy… ;w;

Ah, I’ll add this too as a bonus lol
it’s a Clannad-themed bento

Adorable Clannad themed bento!
Source

6 Likes

I found this cool Yoshino pixel art on Twitter! Didn’t expect the artist to know Clannad as well. I recommend you guys follow the artist especially if you’re into pixel arts!

5 Likes