CLANNAD Bookclub Podcast 6: Kyou Route

Short Hair vs Long Hair, the final showdown! Joining us for the Ryou Kyou episode of the CLANNAD Bookclub Podcast are Aspirety, Pepe, Iotheria and therationalpi! A lot of interesting discussion came out of this route. What is good writing and bad writing? What is the difference between between putting

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://kazamatsuri.org/clannad-bookclub-podcast-6-kyou-route/
1 Like

I had a lot of fun recording this podcast! Thanks for letting me hop in last-minute! Looking forward to talking about the Mei route in a couple weeks.

#TeamShortHair
Shorty4lyf
It was great recording with you guys again. Sasuga Kaza. :ryoublush:

BUT ASPI, THEY DIDN’T GET A LIGHT ORB, IT’S NOT A TRUE ENDING.

I can’t agree with any of you nerds overly complected light orb theories, I stick by ‘true happiness is orb, Tomoya/Ryou is not a truly happy relationship’

I agree. I think there was a lot hints that even if Ryou and Tomoya can be in a civil functional relationship that one of them would have to change themselves drastically for the relationship to continue. In Ryou’s good ending that weird fortune telling machine basically tells Ryou that she needs to be able to respect the way Tomoya has lived his life. So even though you don’t see the problems start, it ended with me feeling really uneasy about what was to come.

Short Hair Agnostic: a person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of hair length; a person who claims neither a preference for long or short hair.

2 Likes