Civilization V!

Count me in. A bit bored from playing Hearts of Iron IV.

So, @Aspirety, did you try what you wanted to?
I guess this weekend is impossible, but would be nice to decide thing before the next Saturday.

Hey remember when we all had scheduled gamesā€¦ Never. Well that doesnā€™t mean we still canā€™t do them! Iā€™m bumping this thread to see if we can get some people for either Civ V or Civ VI. Iā€™ll also add a doodle poll when I get home (if I can remember) and then maybe we can have a weekly session or something.

5 Likes

Well as you probably already know Iā€™m up for this, should be fun! I donā€™t think Iā€™m very good at Civ but Iā€™ll try to put up a fight :haha:

This may have been overkill but itā€™s my first time using it. Hereā€™s a doodle poll for Civ V only. Iā€™ll probably make one for Civ VI later. I made the options into 2 hour block because its Civ. If the same bunch of people vote for a large block in succession then that would probably work out nicely seeing as Civ games arenā€™t the shortest things ever.

Itā€™s been a while since Iā€™ve played Civilization 5 (I only have Civ 5) but Iā€™d like to test my skills with you. My main computer is still broken, but I think my notebook should run the game. I will have to download the game.

Iā€™m down for Civ 6 whenever. New expansion coming out next week for it too; looks pretty great. Just let me know when the time sheet is out.

Well so far I only got responses from @JmTrad and @Realtaā€¦ By the way you should get into our discord @JmTrad so we can play some time. You already have dango rank.

2 Likes

I already mentioned it in the game night discussion topic, but Iā€™ll be away for 2 weeks starting tomorrow. The trip got delayed for a bit, but now weā€™re ready to leave so I wonā€™t be able to play Civ anytime soon. Iā€™m up for more games when Iā€™m back though, and hopefully Iā€™ll have improved too :yahaha:

1 Like

I do not know exactly how Discord works, Iā€™ve never actually used it once, I have an account. I put my nick in the post, but it looks like I have not been accepted yet. I do not know if thatā€™s why I put the nick in the wrong way or if they forgot me.

Edit: I finally was accepted! lol

2 Likes

Since I now know about that game on my shared games with my best friend, I am interested, although I never played that game before, Iā€™d suck a lot, but Iā€™d have fun while getting better. My issue right now is that I barely have time in the last weeks, even most of my free time is booked for stuff. So yeah, a bit more in the future Iā€™d love to join for a game.

2 Likes

Oh boy, I love civ! Itā€™s one of my favorite games aside from superior paradox titles. Iā€™d be down for a game - be it 5 or 6 - if it ends up happening, but I doubt I can match up my schedule with most here due to my weird UTC+7 timezone.

Iā€™ll definitely be keeping an eye on this thread and also discord for a chance to join a game sometime if possible.

1 Like

I would love to play a game of Civ V with you guys. I really enjoy playing it on a relaxing weekend. I hope you guys will let me know if you ever get a game together!

3 Likes