Charlotte Main Voice Cast Revealed!

I’m just glad either Matsuoka Yoshitsugu isn’t here or he’s changed his voice. It’s really annoying how often he shows up as the lead and sounds pretty much the exact same.

After some issues with mozilla, I finally managed to play the voices in IE… lol.
Anyways Im the same with @Pepe I dont keep track of voice actors and actresses so Ill just say my opinions on how they sound to me.
I like every single one except Yuu. (its not like I hate it, its just that I imagined it differently) I dont know but I thought he would sound more young? Or soft… I dont know lol. To me he just sounds pissed all the time. (I know its a teaser lets hope it will turn out well)
I thought he would be more … Tomoya like? Guess Im the only one weird here…

Yeah, I agree with you, Yuu’s voice is different from what I imagined, but it’s still decent. All the rest of the cast have voices that fit them better imo.

And, yes, he was supposed to be Tomoya-like, because he’s very rude.

1 Like

Was Tomoya rude? I always thought he was a pretty normal student. Kind but lazy and slightly disrespectful to those who think less of him.
Yuu however sounds like the type to look down on others until they prove themselves worthy of common decency.

Yuu’s attitude reminds me of Noda, just less over the top.

Ok, great, Im glad I seem to have gotten Yuu and Nao right.
Of course Joujiro is Takamatsu, who else would he be XD
Still, have no idea about Yusa >_<, so I guess I’ll just agree with you guys for now, same with Ayumi and Misa.

Now thoughts:

Yuu is absolutely perfect. No idea what you’re guys’ problem is. Uchiyama Kouki also voiced Kanie Seiya from Amagi Brilliant Park, who has pretty much the exact same personality I was expecting from Yuu.

Nao on the other hand… not what I was expecting at all… and Im not sure I like it. I wanted to her to have a cuter voice I guess :/. I just don’t think her voice fits her face. Oh well, I’m sure it will be better when I see it with the animation.

Hm… He was rude, but not like that. It’s difficult to describe, but he wasn’t rude with people, but with some concepts. He was rude on the inside. I hope Yuu will be the same.

I tried, but I could only figure out two, which would be…

Yusa sounded kind of familiar, and kind of not… actually, with that kind of voice, you can voice both tomboyish girls and young boys. Misa comes pretty close to Hanakana’s performance as Mayuri in S;G, don’t you think?
So, assuming that Yusa and Misa are voiced by the same VA, who would fit? Who sounds similar to HanaKana when going into super cutesy zone and can voice tomboyish girls/young boys?

Considering that Yusa’s seiyuu should be voice acting debutante, better question would be which familiar singer has voice like Hanakana.

1 Like

Well we should find out sometime today so woop woop. If it really is a singer who is debuting as a VA, I would possibly be more familiar with that, heh.

About 5 hours (I think) until the reveal

1 Like

The cast is confirmed now. I guess someone will post a news update on it soon, so look out for that.

Mm, it’s been edited into the top of this thread.

Hit that Top button.

So looks like the news about having the VA of Yusa be a novice VA was totally wrong. I honestly don’t remember the source of that, so RIP reliability.

Basically the Japanese fans guessed most of it correctly :stuck_out_tongue:

well there was literally no way to guess Misa right though.

1 Like

Lol Momo Asakura is Ayumi? I did think of her name in passing but I hardly care about her enough (and she’s done like nothing ever) to have been able to say it as a serious guess. This is probably going to show how ignorant I am about Charlotte but will Ayumi be singing? I would find it a little weird if they chose her if she’s not going to sing.

I dont think Nao is the one to really sing, maybe a bit while listening to her favorite band, but nothing big I think.

At least fact that Uchida will be even singing Maeda-composed songs is truth:

1 Like

No announcements for Ayumi being singing, but I wouldn’t be surprised if there were character singles along the line :stuck_out_tongue:

I moved a post to an existing topic: Charlotte - Pre-Release Discussion and Speculation