Charlotte - Episode 8 "Encounter"

Yeah, I know that a lot of bands or celebs would go around the locals to appreciate the culture or whatever, but I think it’s not quite normal for her, a disabled people who can’t see anything at all, all by herself, “sightseeing” the locals. I don’t know how safe it is in Japan for a disabled people to go around like that, but I just found it pretty weird. If I were her manager or her bandmate, I wouldn’t let her go around wandering by herself. The whole band would go together too. I dunno if every of her senses are strengthened for her eyes are blind like how Daredevil is, it just doesn’t sit quite right with me.

Didnt you see how her handler came and dragged her off at the end? She had obviously run away from the rest of her band and the crew XP

2 Likes

I just had an idea, what if Sala has the power to heal people’s mind with her voice. That’s why Yuu feels calmed while listening to her on tape. It would also explain why Nao’s brother “woke up” from his madness. Maybe that’s how she cheated. And she gave up her eyesight to keep the power.

3 Likes

Never realised before but the guy in the centre from the OP is holding a cane… Just like Sala.
Implying he is blind? idk…

6 Likes

Maybe “losing/offering up your eyesight” means a lot in this world…

3 Likes

Now that the answer I can accept. (Plus today I saw a couple of blind man and woman traveling by themselves. Wow, answers do come out unexpectedly… in real life)