Charlotte - Ayumi Otosaka Character Discussion

It’s been stated on the official website that Yu and Nao and those other people are all first years. And it was stated that Ayumi was 14, and in middle school, which means she’s in 8th grade.

I don’t quite remember where Ayumi’s age was stated, honestly x.x

Well if they are one year apart, then that makes Ayumi very much a loli. I just thought she looked young because she was young :stuck_out_tongue:

Sanae-San looks 18 when she’s over 30.

1 Like

Kud’s mom is even worse in the anime

At this point, I fear for her life. Bets placed that she needs to eat pizza sauce daily to keep her illness in check.

1 Like

I’m still riding on my baseless “she’s gonna get a super OP power” theory but looks like I might have to stop soon. I do hope if the sadness everyone’s talking about is her death then it’s done really well though because if it’s this obvious not even halfway I can’t see it being very sad.

Honestly I’m almost expecting Maeda to just completely undercut CLANNAD/Nagisa somehow instead of imitating it.

I’m not sure about her dying. I highly doubt that Jun Maeda has it in him to pull that off.

Why? He killed the entire Angel Beats! cast without blinking an eye ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 Like

I don’t count Angel Beats!, because of how it’s world works.

haha rest in peace loliscum

2 Likes

I have no words…

But yeah, shit’s going down next episode, everyone knows it :stuck_out_tongue: Only question is how

isnt a spoiler tag for that post needed ?

You find out that everyone is dead in Angel Beats! within the first 10 seconds of the first episode.

1 Like

So…

(Episode 6 Speculation) Do you think she’s dead?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

I don’t think they’d make it so vague whether or not she’s dead, if they weren’t planning on keeping her alive. I’ll just wait until an actual confirmation that she’s dead, before I say she definitely is. You won’t fool me this time Jun Maeda.

That’s how I feel. Unless that’s what they want us to think and she really is dead!

I’m leaning towards alive because of what @Pik3rob said and it feels like a waste to give her this cool power then kill her with it her first time using it.

This is just a feeling, but I think that Ayumi isn’t dead yet. Her power seems to be hinted at being a lot more important than we think, so having her disappear right after her power arrives seems a bit counter-intuitive

1 Like

It seems that fate has already been decided (Charlotte episode 6 spoiler speculation, and Angel beats <- Though someone said it wasn’t a spoiler for Angel beats, so yeah)

Yuu is crying his eyes out in her room in the PV.

SHE DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD