Charlotte - Angelo Appreciation Topic

As I sit here trying to make a mixtape from this…

1 Like

Ive been to the Philippines many times and im surprised how accurate they were on his design being accurate to the people that live there.

1 Like

now that we have the full OST can we remove the background music?

2 Likes

Looks like we have a volunteer! Best of luck, @cjlim2007 :wink:

3 Likes

I don’t even know how to record my voice let alone play with sound files ._.

Oh gosh!

What do you want from me?

Who are you?

Huh?

What?

Oh gosh!

Whoops. Looks like zakm has been strained by the shitposting.

2 Likes

are yuu anjero ?

@Bonecuss please can you make a remix pad like the one from Rewrite with Yoshino’s voice clips, and replace it with Angelo.

I would pay good money for this software.

3 Likes

My power is too great.

http://puu.sh/mSzl7/2a4786c815.png

11 Likes

That dude easily became (arguably) the single most popular minor character in our local anime community. I like him. But the Engrish was too much. Most people in the Philippines don’t even use English for speaking purposes.

1 Like

Isn’t easily and arguably contradictory? Anyways Angelo definitely deserves this topic.

I dunno man, people generally use english when some scary one-eyed foreigner starts talking to them :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And heeey I use english with my friends… Though I’m more the exception orz

Oops. XD

Whoops, I must have worded it wrong. We do talk in English when the class requires it, but what made that scene kind of strange is because he was expressing surprise in English… when there’s not much people here (especially in his community) whose first language is English. I dunno, don’t people usually express surprise in their first language?

But who knows, he might just have thought “oh look there’s a foreigner in front of me, I should try speaking in English” at that time. XD

1 Like