@Charlotte_AB_ Twitter Confirms 13 Episode Count for Charlotte

Some big news that confirms many of our suspicions has been revealed today on the official @Charlotte_AB_ Twitter account. The image below illustrates the titles of all 13 episodes scheduled for broadcast starting this Saturday/Sunday, the 4th/5th of June. Translated episode titles can be found here. One

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://kazamatsuri.org/charlotte_ab_twitter-confirms-13-episode-count-for-charlotte/

13 eps are perfect, now that I think about it.
and even if they weren’t, I’d really like Charlotte to get a VN

But it will probably get a second season anyway, since Maeda said it would have a “Refarin/AS” or something… So, this may be just the beginning.

‘A segment similar to’ and ‘a second season like’ are different things. I believe the statement means it will contain a ‘twist’ or significant shift in mood near the end.

2 Likes

Well, I was hoping that it would be a 2 cour series but if it can tell it’s story in 1 cour, then I’m more than optimistic to look forward to it.

I moved a post to an existing topic: Charlotte - Pre-Release Discussion & Ongoing Speculation

Because don’t wanna spoil the front page.

Exactly as I expected. I have no interest in the episode names though, since names can be kinda spoilerish

I really hope that’s the case

1 Like

I just wondered, how big is possibility that this isn’t everything and we get split cour.

Unlikely. They seem to have made it pretty clear that this is all there is.

Are you sure?

1 Like

I don’t think anyone is for the time being, but I agree that the possibility is at best slim