Big Update for Tomoyo After on Steam

In a surprise post by VisualArt's on their Facebook page earlier, an update for Tomoyo After on Steam has been announced, and it's a pretty big one!

First up, we have Steam trading cards for the game! Despite this being Key's third release on Steam, this is the first time

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://kazamatsuri.org/big-update-for-tomoyo-after-on-steam/

Amazing, I’m gonna get all the cards I can and try to get a background from Tomoyo After. Obviously, I’m buying the OST as well.

I find it great new that KEY is allowing the card trading from Steam. Also, making use of the DLC system to release OSTs is an amazing idea. They might even release digital artbooks in the future too! No matter how I look at it, this was a correct decision, at least from my point of view.

However, there’s something I don’t like about this post… How is it that we are finishing the Bookclub this week with the After Arc?! Where’s Dungeons & Takafumis?! Even if alone, I promise I’ll livestream a playthrough on the weekend after the weekend in which the After Arc Podcast takes place.

Edit:
On a side note. In Spain at least, the price for the OST is 2.99€. It’ll probably be the same in most of the other European countries.

Is anyone else having difficulty downloading the soundtrack? I bought and paid for it, but I can’t figure out how to download it to my computer, and if I look in Steam, it says Tomoyo After DLC doesn’t exist.

1 Like

Same issue, currently looking into it.

Welp, there goes what’s left of my money…

Let us know if you manage to download the OST

Oh, I’m sorry. I meant that more figuratively. I haven’t actually decided to buy it. Sorry for the confusion :frowning:

I’m guessing VisualArt’s or Steam screwed something up. The 3 most recent comments on the update page (as of writing) are about being unable to DL http://steamcommunity.com/games/462990/announcements/detail/805405378575929072

Soundtrack DLC is fixed now! If you don’t see it in your downloads, try restarting Steam.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Key Steam Trading Cards Topic: The Quest for the Lucky Takafumi