Ask a Key fan!

Does anyone have Clannad ME and could test the Doki patch on it?

If nobody does I may have to try and test that myself.
Also! Does anybody have information on the real life location the Little Busters school was based off, if any? I havenā€™t heard any information about it.

I have the ME that I could test it on, but I already sent it back home, so I wouldnā€™t be able to test it for about another month or soā€¦

Iā€™d say Planetarian took me about 4-6 hours to play? This was the iPad version in case it makes any differenceā€¦

Holy hell man, I feel sorry for you, it took you that long? D:
In case anyoneā€™s curious, I actually kept track of exactly how much time it took me to play Rewrite: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtKhPSL6UNZ1dGszUEtVeHpTRWV2cFZKVEc4c3N5Qnc&usp=sharing
I read fast though and most of the time I didnā€™t bother listening to 100% of the sound bites. This is 99% completion though (I got the oppai route without the Sukumon friends, and I canā€™t be bothered to go back and replay it again just for 100%)

3 Likes

Best part is the friend hasnā€™t even touched it. www
Said heā€™s expecting an anime. WWW

I donā€™t know how I missed this. Anyways, I donā€™t have an estimate for Air, but Tomoyo After (not counting D&T) took me about 16 hours; Planetarian is about 6 hours; Kud wafter took me about 20 hours, but my Japanese reading isnā€™t the fastest. Harvest Festa is actually really short if you donā€™t include Rewrite Quest. It only took me about 10 hours to do all of the stories.

it should work, since there were no edits (as far as I know at least) to the text. the only area that might cause problems is the engine not working, but I doubt that would be the case. I donā€™t actually own a copy of Clannad ME though, so all i can say is it will probably work.

Its a school in Tokyo, but I donā€™t know the exact name of it, sorry.

Iā€™m having a hard time getting this CG in Little Busters! Perfect Edition (not patched)

Link

Iā€™ve got 3 out of 4 of this particular CG set. Tried following a walkthrough, but to no avail. Iā€™ve already tried so many things, but I just canā€™t seem to get that blasted CG. Itā€™s driving me nuts. Iā€™ve completed Refrain and gone through Kudā€™s route again after that. It just wonā€™t show up. What am I supposed to do?

1 Like

Obviously, the first loop of the muscle route(I have no idea)

Putting this here because I donā€™t want to read any spoilers in the other topics but I donā€™t feel like it needs its own:

I want to read Little Busters. The english patch for EX/ME editions is not finished yet. Are the extra routes and stuff worth waiting for, or should I just go ahead and read the original?

The extra routes are very good additions- But there really isnā€™t any reason to wait, Iā€™d say go ahead and read. ^^

You canā€™t even really read them without finishing the original VN content anyways. At least, it is highly recommended that you do.

As long as you donā€™t mind the lack of word wrap, get EX or ME and use the appropriate patch. You can enjoy all of the content of Vanilla Little Busters in English, and when youā€™re done with that you can wait for an updated patch for the EX/ME routes or, if youā€™re like me and canā€™t wait any longer, use automatic translations.

I assume with no word wrap there is the ability to scroll, right? And what do you mean by automatic translations?

Automatic translations = Machine translations using AGTH and your TL setup of choice. (I use the Visual Novel Reader program.)

Ahhh, thoseā€¦yeah, you see, interesting story about those. I have a chromebook, so I use Linux through crouton to run my VNs (Probably a bad idea in the first place bc very limited storage space). I spent DAYS trying to get those to work, but they just donā€™t. The only thing that even came close was Visual Novel Reader, but it would crash a lot and the translation varied from pretty good to ā€œI-canā€™t-even-understand-the-general-meaning-of-the-sentenceā€ bad. And then I had to wipe the computer when I was done bc I had so much crap on it from trying to get it to work.

TL;DR: Iā€™ve had some pretty bad experiences with automatic translators

I used Ubuntu for a while in 2011-2012 to escape the clutches of Vista! Eventually switched to Windows XP because the things I run on a daily basis are so obscure that they just wouldnā€™t work on Linux >< I still think itā€™s the prettiest layout Iā€™ve ever had on a computer though~ And I go crazy when it comes to my computerā€™s appearance. I had the toolbar at the top of my screen ever since (until W7 came along with itā€™s fat bar.)

I miss how Skype looked on Ubuntu too! It was sooo minimalist and pretty on Ubuntu, and Windows Skype is yuck ;~;

Anyone know what the name of the song playing on the Little Busters title screen is?

A World Is Born

恂悊恌ćØć†ć”ć–ć„ć¾ć™

Iā€™ve edited a SEEN (SEEN5000.ke/.utf) from Little Busters, but every time I try to compile it I get an error saying there is an unknown flag skip in Reallive.kfn. Anyone know what the problem is?
Hereā€™s the .ke and .utf
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B31Tf9j1VWKmZkVmNnlXeTRfLTQ&usp=sharing

https://twitter.com/sakagamitomo/status/574467694260412417 Anyone know whatā€™s going on here? Has an Angel Beats! cafe popped up or something?

http://www.mel-cafe.com/event/angel-beatsć‚³ćƒ©ćƒœćƒ¬ćƒ¼ć‚·ćƒ§ćƒ³ć‚«ćƒ•ć‚§ļ¼Šļ¼“ęœˆļ¼‘ę—„ļ½žļ¼“ęœˆļ¼“/?instance_id=
Full menu is here
http://blog.livedoor.jp/mel_cafe/archives/50879555.html

2 Likes