Ask a Key fan!

So about Summer Pockets

I’m aware about the release date and the official website for the game but i’m confused whether or not pre orders are available open to public on their website or do I have to buy the game physically/online on the day of release.

Maybe i’m just be bad at looking, however the only place (that I know of) who holds pre orders for the game is amiami at the moment

Asking about the physical copy for Summer Pockets (and any “special” edition of the game if there is any announced)

Preorders are actually already open on some websites (getchu, for example, is one). I’m sure that, as the release date comes closer, more and more online stores will have them up for grabs, so I guess just keep patient~

1 Like

Talking about kanon’s opening ( don’t know if I should post it here) it had the highest like to dislike ratio on YouTube i had ever seen. It was like some 8 months ago.

1 Like

Dividing by zero and you will end up breaking the key universe :ahaha: I’m sure kotomi can confirm this

1 Like

Be aware that pre-order bonuses have not been revealed yet, the prices on each site will vary drastically depending on the pre-order bonuses they end up having. They have been extremely slow with it for some reason.

5 Likes

Somewhere in the world, Kanon Memorial Edition All ages (not the Box) is on the way to me…to save a little time when I try and get it running later ( same laptop as I got AIR running ) can I just check with a daft question…

I’ve downloaded the NDT patch, the voice patch and two versions of the RealLive file ( v. 1.2.6.8, 1.7MB).
the RealLive files are called Kanon SE REALLIVE and Kanon

I assume I will have to rename either of them RealLive.exe before they can be used…?

I assume the voice patch is an optional extra, does it a) work on ME b) go in after everything else c) and overwrite whatever seen.txt is in the folder already?

I believe it should install like this:

Install Kanon ME.
Move the translation files into the Kanon ME folder.
Include the 1.2.6.8 reallive.exe (named reallive.exe) into the Kanon ME folder. You’ll have to replace the reallive.exe that installs with ME, however you can always copy or rename it before replacing it.
Run the reallive-patch.exe that comes with the translation. You can now rename any/all your exes and they should work fine.
To fix a couple otherwise skippable error messages, you’d want to download this and place the PDT folder into your Kanon ME folder.
I think that’s the entirety of the basic process.

Voice patch stuff is just a matter of moving the correct files. If you’re using the old school voice patch you’ll want to move the files from the All-Ages folder to the same folder as the reallive.exe, because ME doesn’t come with the H-scene CGs.

2 Likes

Thanks Takafumi, I’ll report back when I attempt the install so others can see if it all worked OK.

EDIT:

OK - so I managed to get the game running in Japanese using RSLE Loader thanks to Mawaru. So I know that works.

I have attempted the NDT patch, copying all files and using the 1.2.6.8 RealLive as suggested, then run the reallive-patch.exe which was successful and which modified that file. However when I try to run the game I get the Kanon ME window opening but all the screen is black in the window?

I haven’t attempted the Voice Patch yet

2nd EDIT: OK all working now with voice patch :smile: