Armored Core Discussion

Alright, Somebody have already know that I am both Angel Beats! and Armored Core fan.
The reason that why I mostly like this game because the story of this game is good and full of dramatically story (in the AC 1 to 3 series the story end with good ending but for now it mostly end with bad ending.) the important thing of this game isn’t only the story but the Armored Core gameplay is just like a hell because the enemy of this game is too hard for somebody that you can get killed by the normally enemy. (You can imagine that if you can’t complete that mission, you will throw your controller to television because it’s too hard.)
The most important of this gameplay is the player can design your AC to complete the mission or The player can customize your AC as you want. (For now, I have designed ACs for Girls Dead Monster already if you want to see Their AC that I have designed for them, reply me here.)
That’s all that I want to explain this to everyone. If you want know about this or playing this, reply here. :smile:
Oh, I have forgot to say something that hustler one, the name that I’m using now is the name of the final boss of Armored Core: Master of Arena. :wink:

I absolutely loved Armored Core 2, but I was kind of put off by the difficulty curve of the immediate sequels, so I fell off right at Armored Core 3.

What would be a good re-entry point into the series. Something where I can relearn the skills that I lost?

I knew that the armored core 3 is the alternative series because it’s not sequel of Armored Core 2 Series but the one thing that you need to know is the difficulty of Armored Core: Last Raven (the final sequel of AC3 Series) is very very Hardcore that You never see before.

It wasn’t so much the difficulty as the difficulty curve. You never knew which levels were going to be easy and which ones were going to be hard, and I got really frustrated with levels in Another Age where certain mech loadouts simply didn’t work well. I’m remembering a specific level where having floating legs was pretty much a must so you could glide over the water, and I died because my first attempt I just used a standard bipedal mech.

At some point the game started demanding you to customize your mech to the upcoming challenge. I’m fine with that, but you need to give the player the information they need to make those decisions, and you need to teach players what sorts of challenges fit with certain designs. I felt like that was a growing problem in AC2:AA and AC3, and so I basically fell off as a result. I guess what I’m really wondering is if anything has changed since then.

[quote=“therationalpi, post:4, topic:2004”]
It wasn’t so much the difficulty as the difficulty curve. You never knew which levels were going to be easy and which ones were going to be hard, and I got really frustrated with levels in Another Age where certain mech loadouts simply didn’t work well.
[/quote] don’t worry, I have already played Armored Core: Verdict Day, It is so hard.(and I lose the final boss of the game 30 times.)
but there is one series that you should play is Armored Core 4 Series, It’s fun. :wink: