Announcing the Tomoyo After Bookclub! Commencing the 15th of August

We've been promising this one for a while, and now it's finally time to share the details on Kazamatsuri's fifth Bookclub! The Tomoyo After Bookclub will run from the 15th of August for four weeks, concluding on the 9th of September.

It's a chance for both newcomers and veterans to

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://kazamatsuri.org/announcing-the-tomoyo-after-bookclub-commencing-the-15th-of-august/
4 Likes

Since I bought the game Day 1, I’m really anticipating this bookclub. Leaving my copy to collect virtual dust makes me sad, so I’ll make sure to participate along with everyone who’s gonna be there. Hopefully this ends up as big as the CLANNAD bookclub, maybe even bigger! ^_^;

Finally. I feel like it’s been so long since the game came out already. Whatever, I’m not about to pass up on an opportunity to gush about Tomoyo or her spinoff.

Finally, this was really anticipated by many. BTW, I just thought that we could organise a Dungeons and Takafumis livestream one of the days, it could be a nice comedic event for us all to enjoy!

Now that’s not a bad idea! What if we did a Dungeons and Takafumis race where a bunch of people stream their playthrough at the same time?

How long is D&T meant to be, anyway?

I’ve been waiting to hear about the upcoming TA Bookclub for a while since I purchased the game on Steam. I’m hoping to participate fully and join in the fun with everyone! The Dungeons and Takafumi livestream would be very interesting I would have to say. I haven’t completed the mini-game before but to me it kind of felt long and it shouldn’t really be hard to finish it since you have to use basic strategy to complete each level as you progress further down the dungeon.

With that said, I’ll do my best to keep up with the TA Bookclub as much as I can. :smile:

1 Like

A mini game stream could be really fun. I’ve already finished the main story but haven’t touched the extra stuff. There are also no problems with streaming D&T.

Yahoo, benn looking forward to that as well! I mean, part of the reason why I dedided to sign up on the forums and not just watch from the shadows was to participate in this bookclub (and others down the line, but the promise was already up for this one), so I’ll also be looking forward to that.

1 Like

Nice, I’ve been waiting for the bookclub to replay Tomoyo After! This will be my first time participating in one so I kind of can’t wait. I’ll try and prepare some fanarts too.

1 Like

I want to participate but money is going to be a bit tight around that time because of college textbooks. But I’ll see if I can’t try and set aside $20 between now and then!

1 Like

Looks like I might be able to join in on this one yaay~

2 Likes

Hey guys. After some talk, I’ve decided to push back the Tomoya Arc Podcast a week. We’ll be recording on the 26th instead.

Feel free to start reading as soon as you like if you haven’t already, the more prepared you are for the discussion in time for the podcast, the better! The biggest problem we’ve had with recent Bookclubs is people only finishing each route right before the recording. Aim to be a week ahead of the podcasts so you can actively involve yourself in the forum discussion each week!

4 Likes

Edit: Just found the guide, sorry :sweat:

I will be able to participate, yay! Looking forward to it!

1 Like

For the record, if everyone ends up finishing Tomoyo After early, I may consider reducing the overall length of the Bookclub a bit. I’ll be keeping an eye on everyone’s progress!