Announcing our Little Busters Discord Launch Party, with more Steam Keys up for grabs!

That’s right, we have one more opportunity to get some Steam Keys of Little Busters! English Edition in time for launch! Read on to find out more.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://kazamatsuri.org/little-busters-launch-party/
10 Likes

I shall do my very best to become a Dango pronto! Super excited to see what Little Busters is all about and mayhaps I’ll be lucky enough to win a Steam key. :yahaha:

7 Likes

I wish all the Dangos, young and old, who attend this a happy launch day, as I will not be attending due to it happening at sleepy time for me. I’ll be cheering on the winners in spirit, though~ /o/

7 Likes

Thank you Aspirety, Nagito Komaeda, Jun Maeda, and all other people I respect for this opportunity

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure I have no way to do it, but how many posts does it take to reach Dango rank?

1 Like

That’s not really how it works. You have to do a little bit of everything. Giving/getting likes, posting in and reading posts from different topics etc. I don’t know all the stats, but it’s more about doing lots of small things rather than doing one thing a lot.

5 Likes

Awesome! I’ll try my best then! :muscle:

tumblr_nr9lnrSRb81qiujbjo1_500

5 Likes

@Kozumiku needs to sign in more so he can get promoted!

1 Like

I don’t get what’s going on, but i will do my best, haha

1 Like

Yeah, you don’t have to worry about a thing. These guys are chill as heck. You can cut loose, really get into the hype, or chime in when you feel like it, and no one will call you out. Just be you in the moment, man. :slight_smile:

I’ll probably drop by for a little bit to say hi. For such a momentous occasion, I should at least be able to do that much :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Isn’t the first a Wednesday? So the party would start on Tuesday? (at least for the US time zones)

1 Like

That’s right. I misunderstood the news entry.

1 Like

Does that mean you have more free time?

1 Like

Yeah, I should

1 Like

Awesome! I’m going to try and join the launch party as well, it’ll be my first event here at kaza.

2 Likes

So even if I am entered in the previous giveaway will I still qualify if I don’t have a discord or Dango rank?

1 Like

Alright seems I need to stop lurking and start posting on here now.

EDIT: Well that was quick.

3 Likes

You need to make sure you get Dango rank to be eligible for this round of Steam keys.

3 Likes

How unlucky. It’s on the day of my midterm ugh.

1 Like

My thoughts exactly! To anyone freaking out about it, don’t. You can definitely make dango if you participate a little bit each day.

3 Likes