Anime Rewrite Original SoundTrack announced

For those who have been itching to listen to music featured in the Rewrite anime, check this one out! VisualArt’s/Key announced on their website the upcoming release of the Anime Rewrite Original SoundTrack album, featuring all the heroines on the cover art, as seen above.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://kazamatsuri.org/anime-rewrite-original-soundtrack-announced/

Some of the BGMs I remember hearing exclusively in the anime are:

1. the Anime Kagari Theme
  2. Sorrowless except the percussion part is taken out (playing in sad Kotori scenes)
  3. End of the World in piano
  4. introspective piano music in Episode 14
  5. Innocence Eye (we all know what this is now)
  6. a seed leaf (wait what this isn’t in the album???)
  7. Nirinsou except the percussion part is taken out
  8. acoustic guitar music in the vignette scene in Episode 18
  9. Retribution arrangement
  10. Last Desire in piano

Since the album listed twelve anime-exclusive OSTs, I definitely missed out on some stuff (that or there were tracks that weren’t included). As for my guesses, the most obvious one is perhaps Anemone being that Nirinsou arrange. I have a gut feeling that Aogarebyou is that Retribution arrange, but I could be wrong.Yume could either be the EotW piano or the introspective piano piece. Sinner sounds like it could be the Last Desire piano. Some have said that Bloom is likely the Anime Kagari Theme, which I agree.

Okay I’ll go back to studying now.

((btw I found out that the Kari arrange in Episode 13 was from the Selene album lol))

5 Likes

There’s also the beautiful piano arrangement of the Harvest Festa opening that played in episode 13 of Rewrite season 1, right before the piano version of End Of The World started playing, and also in some parts of Season 2.

And the beautiful piano arrangement of the Moon opening that Tenma or Tenjin played in season 1, and that played during season 2 during the Esaka vs. Kotarou scene.

And the nice guitar version of the Rewrite Moon opening that played during episode 11 of Season 2.

Rewrite music is so beautiful.

2 Likes

Will probably get it purely for the additional soundtrack. Also kinda curious as to how many new ones there are…

Where does the piano version of Rewrite played by Tenjin (or was it Tenma?) fit in :push:

1 Like