Anime Expo 2016

Which 4 songs did she sing ?

Gah! Okay so I didn’t have the internet so I kept asking people if they were from here. I stopped after asking 10 people when they said no. I met S0ewhat I believe though and then a bunch of people at the party. I was in too much euphoria at the party to take notes,so I hope someone did! We did get a group photo of everyone from the dinner!

She sang (not sure of order atm)

Toki Wo Kizamu Uta
Tori no Uta
Aozora
Bravely You

Then i went to the masquerade (only reason to go) and she sang

Bravely You
My Soul, Your Beats!
Toki Wo Kizamu Uta

WAS AMAZING I teared up at the opening ceremony, especially with Tori no Uta

2 Likes

Well, I didn’t get to get a picture with the Kaza family because I only had time for day 2. However, I would like to share a picture I took meeting Shinji Orito himself.

It could be that he has been busy lately, but he seems like such a sleepy yet sweet man.

2 Likes

lol I also attempted this with no luck. I even asked one of the booth salesgirls if she had met any Kaza people but she didn’t even know what I was talking about. Shameful.

It’s too bad I couldn’t meet up with anyone here, but I do get to say Baba actually remembered who I was from when we met last year (he remembered @Pepe too when we were talking about it). Feels good man.

I asked if anyone from Kazamatsuri had been to the Key booth when I arrived but the people at the Key booth didn’t know what Kaza was.

I had a lot of fun at AX, especially at the Key party. It was great to meet everyone. There was just way too much stuff to do with me staffing Mystery Parfait’s booth and demo stations downstairs, plus my loyalties were split with the Touhou community since ZUN was here this weekend.

I hope we do this again next year.

Wow I’m honestly very surprised! I thought that kind of discussion was just something he’d forget about! Thanks baba-shachou :kudshock:

Oh this might be a good time to write about how I got into the Dinner Party!
So the plan I originally thought up fell through. (The failing of having Kaza members to meetup and such and the selling out of $300 tickets)
My winning of the lottery from @s0ewhat also failed because of the selling out of $300 tickets
What happened instead was that me and s0ewhat both received a lottery ticket for spending $50 which is how I won :smile:

Wow so you actually won the $50 lottery? That’s pretty lucky! Congrats!

Lol congrats glad you won in the end. I really didn’t expect the 300$ tickets to be sold out.

Then… Where is it?? XP

It’s the one that @cloud668 posted in his coverage topic

This was the final group photo of everyone at the party that was posted on the official VA twitter.

1 Like

Oh right, for some reason I misinterpreted that as ‘Kaza Group Photo’, silly me ^^;

Random question but were all the Rewrite Introduction Note Plus book signed by Itaru and Shinji in the inside or were they printed after the first few copies?

The Visual Arts facebook page said a few copies were signed inside. I was one of the lucky ones. :grin:

I bought one late on day two that also had the two signature inside and was wondering if I got really lucky or I received a printed version. When did you acquire your copy?

On the first day when it opened really. I was #6 on the raffle ticket they gave me if that helps?

“the first few copies of “Rewrite Introduction Note Plus” will include autographs”
They had them all the way till the last day and I still got it signed and for cheaper

I assumed all of them were printed with autographs.

I have two and they were actually signed by hand as the signatures differ and they have the sheen of permanent marker.

1 Like