Anime Expo 2015

Hinoue Itaru posted a little doodle on her blog in celebration of AX! Anyone know what it says? I can’t read her handwriting very well.

2 Likes

No but it fits her very well, she was unbelievably nervous haha, she was really great though. The autograph line took forever but that’s because she would spend time to talk to you for a sec and would doodle a little picture next to the autograph, and at the panel she didn’t say to much but was really concentrated on her drawing of nagisa, which, as seen in clannad man’s post, turned out fantastic! I hope she comes back again in s future year

I can sorta read it im just not good with kanji. The stuff on top of her head says I visited anime expo. The righting on the right side is just sfx for heart beat aka toki doki. Left side im not sure what it is but in romaji it says ura ni kanpe (kanji I can’t read). the stuff on the bottom really hard for me to see since I can’t see the kanji well and im not too good with kanji. The romaji is seshimonii no (kanji)(kanji) no arisaga (kanji) (kanji) (kanji) ta yo. (kanji) (kanji) ganbata kedo (translation of ganbata kedo = did my best). Yanpe (unreadable) yurushite (forgive me). Yeah thats preety much what I am able to make out if it was typed I might be able to translate it alot better.

The little I can read (for the bottom part) is just saying how she had to introduce herself in English and did her best at it XD she seemed really nervous about it :o

Cute monokuma tho hehe