Angel Beats! - Visual Novel General Discussion

Well I mean, I don’t think (AB world) that it only applies to that. I mean, with the AB logic, fish have souls too, and there was a fishing scene somewhere in the series, and it was alive.

Sadly, since this IS Key, I doubt we’ll get any sort of understanding to how reincarnation works in the AB universe. For now, and probably for the rest of the story, it’s probably most likely, gonna be considered Key Magic.

Though I don’t think we need an answer to it. It gives off a “mystery” vibe that makes the AB Universe unique. I understand people who want to know the aspects to how certain things work in certain worlds, but for AB, the “thing” being left untold is better off untold.

1 Like

sorry to bother you guys, but i have a problem with 1st beat. on day 3 i got stuck in the afterlife map and i cant select any of the locations, and otonashi’s dialoge keeps repeating.
has any of you encountered this problem??

No, never had any bugs.

looks like im the only person on the internet that has this bug cuz im not finding it anywere -.-

I’m afraid that this might be a piracy induced bug. I heard that KEY had spread some versions of the game where the dialogue kept repeating after a point just to discourage people who pirated it and make them buy the game legitimately.

Well, I won’t question whether you pirated the game or not, but this is the information I have about the topic. If you happened to have pirated the VN, I highly encourage you to purchase the Japanese version to support KEY.

By the way, I saw that you just joined us, so I instigate you to introduce yourself in the Introduce yourself topic. Enjoy yourself here with us!

2 Likes

Sounds good can’t wait for English localisation to be done :(((