Angel Beats! - Visual Novel General Discussion

Because that button is also used to disable other minor characters voice (if any).

Yeah and he is one of very few minor characters, but still easily recognizable so it’s a win-win.

Question now is who is the girl in the “other” voice? Hatsune? :o

Definitely not. 100% not Nakahara Mai.

1 Like

Oop I forgot Hatsune was Nakahara Mai >_<

Who could it have been, then? HMMMMM

I don’t know, I feel like I’ve heard that voice before though. The tone and stuff makes me think of A-chan senpai. The only thing I can think of is that it’s one of Yui’s fans or something

You can use the keyboard shortcut Alt + Enter to toggle between fullscreen and windowed mode. Too bad I didn’t know about this sooner.

Didn’t bother going fullscreen, crappy scaling make everything blurry. :smiley:

PS: You can go fullscreen without scaling the images by selecting the first option in the advanced display setting. It’ll letterbox the screen. Much better than scaling IMO.

Is her line exist in the anime? I can’t recall.

Eh? The fullscreen settings on Siglus are fine for me. I guess if you have like… an insanely large monitor, or a weird resolution, it might be wonky… But VNs do that.

Looking around in the game files, I have come across a very strange sounding .ogg track in the bgm folder named ‘kyuff’. Does anyone know what this is, or whether it actually plays in the trial, because I have completed the trial and did not hear it?

1 Like

I think that one played when you take a bath with Hinata. Yes I was right. If you go far enough in that direction you get this music in the bath.

Just standard 1366x768 laptop monitor, and it’s definitely softer in scaled fullscreen.

Yup, that’s the bathroom music. It’s the ShaLaLa of Angel Beats!

I can barely tell the difference @.@ The right one is the standard fullscreen, right?

Left is letterboxed, right is standard (stretched).

You must be glad that you can’t, once you see it, you can’t unsee.

Yay, I got it right then~ The only difference I could see was that the dialogue text on the left was sharp, whereas the dialogue on the right was feathered. Both could be a stylistic choice though…

I never put things in fullscreen anyway, so I don’t need to worry about that stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

Hitomi (Saki Fujita) is the only other named minor female character that got decent screentime.

The graphics also noticeably softer for me.

can anyone help me to unlock region?
i don’t understand how to do this… ><

and how to translate it? ><

In order to unlock region, you need to get OneKeyUnlock: http://azure.kdays.cn/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/AlphaROMdiE-Build20140214.rar

Simply follow the instructions in the Usage.jpg files and you should be fine

Right now, there isn’t a way to translate it. Some of the members here are modifying some of the files, and kind-of translating it. You can check it out here: Siglus Hacking

Well, there is ITHVNR (text hooker) and machine translation, but machine translation really isn’t that good… but it is readable

the problem is i can’t open the AlphaROMdiE … it’s always problem loading page… my connection is fine… ><