Angel Beats! Piano Arrange Album 'Holy' Sheet Music Released Online

VisualArt’s/Key have released free sheet music for tracks from the piano arrange album ‘Holy’ included in the first edition of Angel Beats! -1st beat-. As Shinji Orito writes in the staff blog, the sheet music originally came with the first edition and was difficult to get a hold of, but VisualArt’s/Key has given the OK to release it for free online. I remember frantically searching for sheet music of My Soul, Your Beats! when it first came out, so it’s incredibly nice to get an official version. The Angel Beats! -1st beat- website contains scores for the following songs: - My Soul, Your Beats! - girl’s hop - evening breeze - theme of SSS - memory - ”burial” as Barcarolle - Ichiban no Takaramono (いちばんのたからもの) - Brave Song Will you be trying your hands on playing some Angel Beats! songs on piano? Let us know how you get on in the comment section below!

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://kazamatsuri.org/angel-beats-piano-arrange-album-holy-sheet-music-released-online/
2 Likes

I play piano and I will try to get my hands on these partitions ! :blush:

3 Likes

Finally! I purchased some sheet music for some AB! songs before, but they never matched the album perfectly; I’ll need to go see how they differ. And if I ever get a recording device that works well, I’ll record something.

Wow, I can force my best friend who plays on piano to play me these songs now.