Angel Beats! Operation Wars

This is sudden but is it possible to connect my current AB!OW account to my Mobage account, and how do I go about transferring my account between phones? I saw some guide on another page on this website but it didn’t seem to apply to my situation…

Wow, I actually got a SR from my last Gacha. Not an event one sadly, but it was a Yuri SR, so it was worth. I’d have prefered the SR event Yusa though

I was wondering, how do you people get so many gachas Do you buy them with real money, or is there a secret method to get them for free that I don’t know about? o.o

I don’t and have none and won’t get any until an event gives them to me lol. No more operations, so I don’t get coins. ^^; There’s no secret to it. Just coins or real monies.

Which coins? How do you exchange them for gachas? ._.
Sorry for the multiple questions.

you get coins for finishing normal operations and in the shop you can exchange them for Gacha tickets. If you dont know about the store, then check out the guide here by Pepe: ABOW Guide

1 Like

they’re メダル (medals) and you can get them from operations and completing quests

Mobacoins are mobage’s currency which you can buy with real-life money to get extra gacha tickets and such

Oh!! Thanks! :smile:

My operations leader is Water Yuri, in case anyone needs some assist.

Only got 3 R Kanade until now. Tried increasing the difficulty a bit, but since I was afraid of being too weak I only tried 2 and 3 difficulty, lol.

1 Like

I ran five and it was doable. 40 was a nightmare and 20 was awful too. I can’t fathom this thing lol

At any rate- Just completed 6 runs of Hard and got nadda. 3 Kanade Rs though. Yay. :expressionless:

Then used the coins to Gacha- aaaaaand got an old SR Yui. /obnoxious sigh

We can’t all be @DaBackpack senpai orz

I’m liking how ABOW is trying to make itself distinct among other card puzzle mobages. I would love it if they change the difficulty modifier system a little bit: Keep the original Easy 5 AP, Normal 10 AP, and Hard 15 AP, and add an option to modify the Hard operation by spending more AP to increase the difficulty of the operation (so you can spend maybe 17 or 19 AP for level 5 modifier, 23 or 25 AP for level 10, and so on, making that you spend 30 AP like before for the difficulty level equal to that of a Super, and you could start spending 31 AP for something even harder than super).

But the difficulty itself, MAN. I tried (note “tried”) the 激辛 difficulty that gives you x1.25% chance of rares dropping, don’t remember the level number, maybe 20 something. I was expecting something hard, but I wasn’t expecting the shadows dealing about 2500 damage individually. I made it to stage 3 without casualty, but stage 3 has 5 shadows. I HTM’d one of the shadows and didn’t even kill it, and subsequently my team got wiped with 4000-8000 damage. My Yuri survived with a few hundred health, but that’s insignificant.

I am starting to see why they made it so hard, yet all the shadows are of mono-color. @KoagZero mentioned HP ATT characters are important, and it’s true, but HP becomes irrelevant in higher difficulties. Even HTM becomes irrelevant. It’s either you kill everything in one turn, or everything kills you. You have to make all your characters ATT type, equip them double +ATT weapons with Damage Up 2x or 3x, charge up your skills and don’t use them in stage 1-3, and kill everything in the boss stage in one turn.

I want to beat level 99~

Edit: I didn’t do the x1.25, but x1.5, which was level 26.

1 Like

Pic

Success! Done on Hard with a lv 10 multiplier. Also got the extra boss at the end Kind of disappointed though, seemed like it was as hard as a regular Super difficulty mission but I won’t be using the card in my sekine deck =/

Can I maybe post the translation of the daily quest here, so that people don’t have to do it themselves and are able to get all 5 medals instead of 1? (I’ll do it anyway for today)

Clear and Sekine is the leader
chestnut in a team that includes the Kanade
Clear in flowerbed live
Clear Matsushita is brought comrades of leader

Thanks @KoagZero For teaching me this precious method,
Well, you may be right, but memorizing the template may be a littttle bit difficult.
Damn it Koag, What ever I do, you do it 2 times better XD

It’s quite simple to interpret daily quests. There will always be four quests with a certain template.

1. リーダーを____にしてクリア (Chara) = Clear with ____ as the Leader
  2. ____を含んだチームでクリア (Chara) = Clear with ____ in the team
    3a. ____ライブ中にクリア (Live) = Clear during a live at ____ OR
    3b. ライブを行わずにクリア = Clear without a live
  3. ____がリーダーの戦友を連れて行ってクリア (Chara) = Clear with ____ as the Leader of the Comrade helping.

(Chara) means you fill the blank with the name of a character. This means you may have to memorise the names of all the AB! characters in Japanese.
(Live) means you fill the blank with the location of a live. It doesn’t matter if the live ends before you finish the mission, but you must at least start the mission with the live ongoing. Sometimes they also give the second one so take note.
This doesn’t apply to the normal operation quests though.

This is a pretty common issue and I should probably add that in to my guide but I seem to be lacking the time to do so…
Anyway, summarized version is, on the default browser of the device that you play ABOW on, go to http://mbga.jp and you should be logged in to the same user as the one attached to your game. You have to find out how to “activate” your account where you can input stuff like name, e-mail, a password, etc (I forgot what buttons to press to do this). Once you do, simply go to your e-mail and activate.
When transferring to a different device, make sure not to press the big red button on the front page of ABOW, but the smaller silver button, which will prompt you to log-in with your mobage account. Use the e-mail and password you registered when you activated your account.

That’s a pretty nice idea, and I think if they do that, they should probably scale the amount of XP you get after the event. It’d suck if you spent 50 AP to only get 30 AP worth of XP haha.

As for updates with my progress in the event… I am progressing pretty terribly. Sure I got the Naoi SR and Kanade R pretty easily, but it took me 5 days to get even the Yui SR >_< gonna try for the Yuri SSR and halloween event if I happen to play at the right time

Thanks, I’ll try that when I have the time.
I sort of gave up on the SSR Yuri because it spent too much of my AP. After I went back to Normal difficulty, I got some Yui SRs and Rs. Made the right choice. XD

EDIT:
I got this message when adding an e-mail… (Google Translated)
"This e-mail address, is already available in another Mobage account.
In Mobage, it is not possible when using your registered e-mail address to another of your registration.
Therefore, when you upgrade a simple member to usually members, please use the e-mail address that is not registered in the Mobage.
▼ To upgrade from simple member to usually Membership

1. usually on the screen of member registration “if it does not go blank e-mail transmission is well, please enter your e-mail address from here.” E-mail address input form, enter the email address that is not registered to Mobage, it sends .
    Since 2) mail to the email address you entered reach, please recommend a registered procedure as it was in access to the URL in the email body.
    ※ Although if there is no idea to this e-mail is trouble, please discard the e-mail.
    ※ inquiry thank you than “Help / Contact Us” in the following URL."

Do you know if it is possible to connect my simple account to my other account DX

Wait, it’s a red SSR? WOOO

I need to get her, then my Sekine is golden in all 4 slots =w=

@KoagZero Can you copy/paste the actual Japanese text? Google Translate is decent for individual words but absolutely terrible with sentences.
Also, please clarify whether currently you are a simple member or a registered member on ABOW. It seems like you already made a mobage account but have not linked it to ABOW.

"このメールアドレスは、別のモバゲーアカウントで既にご利用されています。
モバゲーでは、登録済みのメールアドレスを別のご登録にご利用いただくことができません。

そのため、かんたん会員を通常会員にアップグレードする際には、モバゲーに登録されていないメールアドレスをご利用願います。

▼かんたん会員から通常会員へアップグレードするには

1. 通常会員登録の画面で「空メール送信がうまくいかない場合は、こちらからメールアドレスを入力してください。」のメールアドレス入力フォームに、モバゲーに登録していないメールアドレスを入力し、送信します。
  2. 入力したメールアドレス宛にメールが届くので、メール本文内のURLにアクセスして手順どおりに登録をすすめてください。

※このメールに心当たりがない場合にはお手数ですが、メールを破棄してください。
※お問い合わせは以下のURLの「ヘルプ/お問い合わせ」よりお願いいたします。"

Initially my ABOW account was simple member, while my main account was a registered member. However, a few hours ago, I upgraded my simple account using another e-mail address in my haste, so now ABOW account is a registered member too. I didn’t do it before because I thought it might somehow prevent me from linking the two accounts, but after a lot of digging around I couldn’t find any way to link the accounts. D:

So I’m flat outta Key Coffee finally. Wound up getting SR Noda though, so that’s cool! lol

Think I’m going to spend time just leveling and trying each time possible to get Sekine. :c

How necessary do you think the difficulty modifier is…? ^^;

1 Like

I’m not sure. I tried with no difficulty (1) and got nothing. Then I tried difficult 4 and the second boss appeared. That gave a event R Kanade.
I’m not sure if the difficulty influences the boss showing up, it seems so (at least to me), but it could also have to do with your performance during the battles.