Angel Beats! Operation Wars

yeah, he has more than 100k with his Yuri

My highest friend is 118k. I’mma check the name again

I got 100k with all my cards now I think -3-
Yeah I blew all my Gacha (4) and all I got was an old SR Takamatsu :V
Got Yui of all things on my first run. :expressionless:

Level up the cards you have in your deck. All their powers combine. You know this, yeah?

Feel free to add me. I have a ton of slots. 885399351
also 27ed1f7f for the free gacha

@Mary_Vanucchi Really seems like photoshop, but he appears to be surprised and happy, and he explicitly asks do event gacha cards come from event operations as well.
I call photoshop and his attempt at wanting attention. I’m not believing in something like an astronomical chance of getting gacha cards in event operations.

@Flamenze Not to rain on your RNGesus parade, but please don’t get discouraged because you didn’t get SSR pulls. We Do Not Deserve any of the SRs/SSRs we pulled from gacha.
To clear up about the percentage thing, we have a higher percentage during the event to get the SSR Kanade, probably like 3% instead of the default 1%. It falls back to 1% after the event. For SRs probably 13% or 15%? Even though we all would like to think “the more gacha tickets I put in, the lesser the chance of getting Rs as I go on and higher the chance of SR/SSR” (and hopefully you don’t think this way), this is completely false since each gacha is independent from another. You could do 1000 gachas and get 100 SRs and no SSRs. So please say “oh cool, at least I pulled an SR” instead of getting discouraged about pulling Anything, whether you will actually use those cards in operation or not. Probabilities are justly cruel, so it’s best to stay optimistic.

Add me, too, please! 147437372.
Also, if you want, enter this into your invite friends tab: 29d5435c

1 Like

@luxnova That’s a good way to look at things, but sometimes you can’t help but feel disappointed, especially when others get the cards you want with ease. DX
I’ve been wondering this for quite some time now but is it true that after the gacha event you still have a possibility of getting the event cards? And does that apply for trophy rewards, serial codes, etc. too?

Also what does the referral ID thingy do when 5 people use your ID? (not the friend ID)
EDIT: Just saw luxnova’s edit. I got curious because people were really eager for others to use their ID on some websites I visited.
By the way, you can add me 490,397,534, but I may accidentally delete you when clearing the lists :x

The gacha cards are always there now. It’s actually a new update alongside Operation Moon Eater that you can pull past gachas. So it would be interesting if I pulled the SR Irie from RIverside haha

However, any cards you missed from redeeming with trophies/points or from chance drop are long gone. There is a high chance that they will do a 再来 event in the far future where you can chance drop or redeem past cards. At least I hope so, anyway.
Same thing with serial codes. If the window to redeem the code is gone, it’s gone.

Unrelated side note: doing Bulldog operations because I want medals. This is only stage 3 on sub-operation 5, just un-freaking-reserved over 2000 damage.

I hope event supers never go past 2000 damage. Really.

1 Like

I was wondering. Do I have more chances to get a SR card when playing on medium level than easy?
I’m asking because I could increase my chances by playing lots of times easy than playing three times medium per AP bar.

I believe easy only drops a SR Naoi
Medium drops SR yui
Hard and super drop SSR YURI

Whelp, been taking a ton of time to spend my 120k meal tickets and get rid of some of those beats. Got less than 2mil now, but still enough to never worry about it ever again (unless they add something new to use my beats on). Still got like 60k to go, though. It’s so slow.

@EndOfRefrain Haha, glad I could help out some.

I’ve played the Hard mode only a few times so far but I’ve gotten 2 of the same R Yuri, which I just fed. I’m going to be EXTREMELY frustrated if I don’t get this Yuri. I got nothing at all from the last drop event despite doing everything I could, so I hope that I can get something this time. I swear, all my luck is being sapped by Monster Hunter.

I just have to channel my Fire Emblem RNG roots and get them drops. Best of luck to everyone during the event~

1 Like

I guess I should just try to go for that Naoi. I dont him yet, so this may give me a reason, when I get him

Has anybody ever gotten an SR through operations? I know Rs are possible but I doubt SRs are. If they are, then I guess there is an astronomical chance indeed to get that Irie

Oh, I always thought it was still 1%, just that getting the SSR Kanade has a higher chance than getting other SSRs?

I think if somebody does get any of the event gacha SSRs, we have the right to be jealous hahaha

Anyways, added @luxnova and @Whales. If anybody else wants to add me, mine is 979881249. Be warned though, I only have like 75k power as I am lazy to use up my meal tickets haha

For me, they already do. Like 2.1/2.2k damage to all me cards

@luxnova I don’t know about “We Do Not Deserve any of the SRs/SSRs” Because a 10%/13-15% chance for SRs is rather high compared to the 1% for SSRs. (And Also Gacha can also be paid for)
And I know that each Gacha is counted independently but all the more I believe that, or rather, hope to believe that eventually, I’ll be able to pull out one card that I want… as I said, eventually.

I apologize if that didn’t make any sense, cuz flu screws your brain over and I’m in a “Why must it be so difficult Q.Q stage” so try to ignore my rants and infer the meaning I’m trying to get across, sorry for the inconvenience. :stuck_out_tongue:

On a side note, can anyone tell me what the "goals" for the daily quest is? Cuz I only seem to get 1 medal out of it and not 5. I appreciate it if anyone could tell me. *sniff*

Edit: Just found someone with SSR event Kanade. proceeds to cry in a corner

You know what sucks more than getting SRs over SSRs? Getting SRs in Gacha but none of them being event SRs. Which seems to happen to me a lot. I just drew a Hinata SR and it wasn’t the event one :frowning:

Ah well, better than getting Rs, at least!

Yeah, I was gonna say. Don’t complain with SRs. At least you get more feed power.

Weird. I got a SR Yui and two repeated R Yui from Medium. I wish I coul get Yuri :confused:
On easy I got a SR and two different R Naoi. I’ve tried hard twice, but so far I’ve only got crappy N cards.

1/5 on Yuri with Hard mode woo

also is anyone else having trouble uploading images from phone on the site? it keeps telling me my file size is too big when it’s not… did the max file size change? it’s not reflected in the error message (4096 kb still)

I checked what seems to be a list of possible pulls (?) and I don’t seem to see my SSR Yuri or Yusa from the swimsuit event…

Do the Event SR/SSRs from Gacha actually increase drop rates or do anything such as bonus damage?? I know the Event SR/SSRs for the trophies/picks event increased the amount you get.