Angel Beats! Operation Wars Guide

Yeah, some of them are like “beat boss in heightened mode”, “have 5 GirlDeMo members in a team”, “beat mission in 7 turns”, “have a total of 10 プラーク(proc?) In a mission”

But some of them are more elaborate and I can’t really clear all 4 quests in a mission (doing so gives 5 medals)

Oh also, I think we should compile a list of food coupon items (for weapons)

Iirc I got a rare guitar from 70 70 70 70 no mapo tofu

EDIT: Okay lol I’m at my computer now, so I’ll post some observations/questions

• I noticed that there are a set of “Special Missions” : for me there are quests to unlock slots for Naoi and Sekine! Which is super useful, but I don’t have any good cards for them ;___; do we have any idea what the requisites are to unlock these, or how to unlock them for other characters?
  • I said this earlier but you can get SR cards from any of the gachas.
  • I -think- that using the mapo tofu in the item creation sets the base rarity of any item generated to rare and increases likelihood of SR items. I’m assuming that the process is like KanColle in that certain configurations of food coupons grant specific types of items, too.
  • If you look at a given card, there is a counter XXX/100, which I -think- might be battles fought with that card (in any of the slots). I think this is similar to the Little Busters! Card Mission reliability bonus when you reach 100. Also, there are four circles next to some text, I’m assuming that you fill in the circles somehow.
2 Likes

I don’t play the game, but it looks like RCV stands for ‘Recovery.’
From what I can tell, a higher RCV means a larger recovery amount whenever you heal your characters.

Whoa holy shit the OPENSLOT operations just changed overnight or something >-> now I can expand Hinata, Irie, and Takeyama

Maybe it changes every day?

… And I didn’t even know this existed until just now. Hahahaha

Yeah, I think these change everyday. Once I had Iwasawa and Hisako openslot operations and cleared Iwasawa’s, but in the next day it changed to expand Sekine and Naoi. Maybe the avaliable operations of each day are fixed for everyone…

1 Like

So the xxx/100 bit is indeed like LB’s reliability: getting it to 100 gives the card a 20% boost to all stats

1 Like

Oh, that’s the thing where you feed the card the same card and it levels up. Not sure what exactly the buffs are.

I wish there was, but there isn’t >_< I just try to guess and do my best during operations

Oh thanks for that! Hmmm from my understanding, RCV is probably like the “defense” stat of the card, and it also contributes to healing power. Kind of weird, though, because when I heal with, say, 4 tiles, all characters get the same amount of HP recovered. Or maybe the total RCV of your team is what determines the healing power? I should experiment on that as well.

Oh so that’s how you do it! I always thought that you would unlock the third slot by reaching level 30 since I’ve seen a few level 30 players who use 3 cards… Or something like that.

Where can we access these special missions?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it. I am apparently blind hahahahahah

Those circles are for “Limit Break” which is, basically, increasing the max level of your character :slight_smile: It’s really more a late-game thing though.

Would you possibly know how to create a Mobage account in order to enter the pre-registration code for this game? I see where to enter the serial code in the Others menu thanks to your guide but I believe I need to sign in with an account first… Been trying to figure it out for awhile haha. Any info is greatly appreciated, thanks.

Alright, updated the guide with the info on special missions, and a more detailed explanation of stats. What I’ve confirmed from experimenting is that the game uses the total RCV of your whole team to determine healing power. Thanks for the help, everyone!

Hmmm well the fact that you are playing the game means that you are signed into an account. You can’t play without being signed in as it will create one for you if you don’t have one. So try inputting it in the serial code menu, where the Kanade Tenshi banner is. It worked fine for me :wink:

You’re right, it would have to create an account for me in order to be playing it. I did some translating and basically whenever I’d try to get into the シリアルコード(serial code) menu, it’d say something about being a simple(regular?) member. Anyway, so I decided to log out…since I must be logged in, and I was able to do so. My idiot self decided to close the game process and so I basically lost all my progress… Good news is I finally found out where to register with Mobage, like with an email address/username/password/etc, and I can finally access the serial code menu.

Edit: Looks like my code worked! You can only input one code in the SSR Kanade banner in the serial code menu, after that it’ll say it’s no longer accepting codes for that campaign (but in Japanese of course) and will receive your card in the in-game mail. By dear god, for anyone who may have to go through what I’m going through, do NOT hit the red kanji with 削除 when it prompts you between a red and blue option. Red kanji 削除 = DELETE. Blue kanji 蘭じる…idk what it means because google translate isn’t helping…but it’s looking good for me.
Edit #2: Actually…you might be able to delete it, it might just be the inbox message itself only and not the card now that I think about it…I think I need to take a break.

PS. The option in the Others menu that you don’t know what it does seems to just be a “Contact us” kind of thing.
PSS. Under the Others menu for your account info, the red box seems to be the name of your battlefront, or Sensen (eg Afterlife Battlefront/Shinda Sekai Sensen) The default they have for you translates to…barnacle. Homage to the show I guess

1 Like

Thanks for the added info! I kept it at barnacle but then renamed it to Kazamatsuri afterwards haha

If it’s not too much trouble… Do you think you can make a quick dot-point guide as to the steps to take? ^^; I’m not trusting that I did what I was supposed to do. >.<

Does anyone know the quest requirements for Quest #4 of AntBearDestroy stage 1? It says something about “using characters from xxxx” but I can’t read the first part ; ;

Also, there are some quests with really big numbers with “damage” so I’m assuming you need to do that damage over the entire mission, or…?

EDIT: Also, most Mobage games require you to validate your account with a JP cell phone number… I don’t think ABOW does, but has anybody done this before with other games / can someone point me in the right direction?

I had it send me an email, then put in some information off a link in the email… Then, nothing happened. I have no clue what I actually did lol

I never needed to validate with a JP cell number, and it worked fine for me :o I can transfer my account between multiple devices and all.

That should be good enough, IIRC. The best way to test is to log-in on a different mobile device or browser

1 Like

Okay yeah it works fine. Just was a bit delayed. Woo!

I’m tempted to make a quest guide in terms of getting all the bonus stuff.

3 Likes

Sure no problem. Let’s start at the first pic in Pepe’s guide, where you either quick start or use a Mobage ID.

• So you’d want to hit the second option, to use Mobage ID
  • And…I cannot upload images as I’m a new user so, next you’ll see a screen in your web browser with 2 options. You’ll want to select the second one, starting with the kanji 別
  • That should launch the game and prompt a log in screen. You’ll want to scroll towards the bottom and hit the 3rd last option. It starts with モバゲー
  • That’ll take you back to the browser, and there’s only one option there in an orange box, so hit that
  • The next page will have 2 ways of registration separated by a dotted line. I believe the top half is through mobile carrier email address or something… I used the second one, There’s an input field for your email and it only supports a number of email addresses that you can see from the drop down menu. After inputting your email, you can hit the button in gray with the 2 kanji.
  • It takes you to the next page which basically says it sent an email confirmation to you.
  • If all goes well, you should have an email from them with a link with “…quick_upgrade_reg…” in the link. Important: click this link on your mobile device. If you do it on a desktop, it’ll just take you to the site with their apps basically.
  • The page that comes up after clicking the link on your mobile device is where you enter your info.
    • The first option is asking if you’re male or female, the option on the left is male, the one on the right is female
    • Next is birthday, year in the input field, month and day are drop downs so it’s self-explanatory
    • I believe the third option is requesting if you want your birthday to be public or private. Left option translates to “make” (make public)? Right option translates to “do not”
    • Next is your blood type…Idk why they want to know, I don’t even know my blood type
    • After that is region, I just chose whatever, not sure if you’d need to remember it in case you forget your password or anything
    • Then you choose your nickname
    • And finally, password
    • The next page looks like just a confirmation of your info

And…I believe you’re good after that. Let me know if there are any parts you didn’t understand.

2 Likes